What's the worst thing you've ever done?

I got blackmailed into having sex with my best friends sister. He knows and forgave me though

Most Helpful Girl

• Got arrested at 15, and sentenced to 15 days in jail+ 2,000 fine. I don't want to go into it though.

I'm not a bad person.. I just made a bad mistake.

• Why?

• Why would you think I was 12 lol?

• Just because a lot of under 18's are usually young

What Girls Said 14

• My brother was in a wheelchair (no he was not injured, he didn't want to walk to my friend's house... so me and my other brothers pushed him in my grandma's wheelchair while she was sleeping).

So yeah, we were at the top of a hill. My brother was too heavy for my to steadily push while going down the hill.. so I asked one of my bigger brothers to switch with me... Since I was waiting for my older brother to walk to me, I just put the wheelchair on the brake... But 10 seconds later, being the curious 8 year old I was at the time, I just unclasped the wheelchair brake while my brother was sitting on the chair off guard. I pushed and he rolled down pretty fast.. and was stupid enough to stay on. But he ended up spraining his arm.

The end.

• I lost my best friend by having a one night stand with a friend in her flat. I was extremely drunk - it was my 21st birthday. My other best mate was being sick in a toilet because she has Crohn's Disease. My friend never spoke to me again and how has a child and another on the way.

But it was a bit rich really considering she used to have sex with 4 different people a day... and I cleaned her flat top to bottom for her while she slept...

• I told someone some mean things (guy who cheated on me).

• That's it and what did you say lol?

• Just stuff like "you're not my problem anymore" and whatnot lol. I mean he was telling me that he was gonna kill himself if I left him, and I just said that he wasn't my problem anymore. But I apologized right away because I was angry but I didn't want him to kill himself obviously. So that's about the worst thing I've ever done.

• You a bad girl lol

• Kicked a guy in the nuts for pushing me down during a basketball game. He fail to the ground so fast. My older cousin went off on me and told me if you can't handle playing with boys then get of the court. I was like 12 but I still feel bad about that tell this day lol.

• Almost made a guy commit suicide... because I wanted to break up with him. He's a weak minded individual.

• I stole somebody's dog when I sixteen. I saw him kick it and punch it like it was a person.( He was always beating this dog and it was very malnourished) The owner went inside and the dog was whimpering and limping on three legs and so, I stole it.

• I betrayed someone's trust :/

• I gave nudes at age 13

• I pick my nose and then put snot on other people's furniture.

I do this often.

I enjoy it.

• had sex with my stepbrother... incredibly stupid of me

• Why was u black mailed to do that

• Three years ago I was dating a guy (only last for a week) and my guy friend was really mad about it. One night my guy friend called me and starting crying on the phone saying he loves me and wants to be with me, and threaten to kill himself. I called him a pussy for crying. One week later he ended up with someone else.

• I let a guy continuously take advantage of me and abuse me because I was a young teenager and I was trying to change him and help him because he came from a family that wasen't so good... I was 15 and now because of that it's very hard for me to trust guys & be in bed with them.

• It gets better I promise you that

• thanks :)

• Lied to three principals at my school

• To 3!! I've lied to my teachers at least once a day but never my principal lol

• Well I feel bad cause I'm a good student and I rarely lie.

What Guys Said 14

• When I was about five or so, my mom was cleaning houses. She brought me along sometimes cause no one could watch me.

There was this one house that had two kids my age. I went off to play with them while she worked. Anyway, one day we go out back to hit a few baseballs or something. Try had a metal bat and we took turns. On my turn, I swinged it and one of the kids was standing too close and I hit him in the teeth.

We never saw them again.

Same thing happened to my best friend about a year later, only with a golf club. That one makes me feel bad now that I think about it. I dont think i ever apologized for it. Hmmm, i migjt have to give him a call. Then again, he shouldn't have stood that close and I should have noticed.

• I kick a guy in the groin off my front porch and down some stairs into a couple other guys. Of course he had attacked me not more then a day earlier so he deserved it.

• Phew, long list coming up...

I encouraged a woman to cheat on her boyfriend with me - and she did.
    I led girlfriends on, even though I wasn't attracted to them.
    I lied, lied and lied some more.
    I lived off other people's money.
    I was mean to people.
    I let people down.
    I overconsume.

I could go on forever with this thing...

• I beat up my best friend in seventh grade because he didn't invite me to his birthday party... Ended up that he did but my Parents didn't want to go so they never told me I was invited...
    We made up but I still think back and feel bad... Ugh! Ha! Pfffftt!

• Ignore some people, cut contact with them, pretended not to understand obvious hints.

• I got black out drunk and ended up being arrested when I was 18. I still regret it to this day, but luckily the charges were nolled, so I have a clean record. Sometimes I look back and realize I almost fucked my life up.

• (this is tinkerbell) made a guy believe i was in love with him for six months. also made an April fools joke about dating him.

• Sure... "Blackmailed"

• Lol no but seriously I did, she stole some of things like my PS3 controller, assassin creed games, and my sister's purity ring and said she was gonna tell every guy that my sister is a whore. So I kinda had to

• Lol my friends say the same things behind my other friends back and whenever I see his sister I automatically have a flashback lol

• With? Guys can get blackmailed into having sex too, it can be called rape. What world do you live in? Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he enjoyed it.

• I pulled the fire alarm in Elementary School. Yeah I got into a big amount of trouble for that so don't do that shit as you will get in a lot of trouble. :P.

• Damnnnnn!!! Um... I gave my grandfather a nose bleed when I was like 4...

• That's um... I don't know what that is lol

• I had to choose between two girls (one who loved me & one who liked me.) And i made the wrong choice. the one who love me thought we were together. To this day I regret that mistake.

• blackmailed by her? wow, thats a cunning, sinister little brat... .

• I lost my personality for 3 years.
    Don't get me wrong, I am an intelligent person, but I totally lost the ability to think in the last years of primary school.
    For 3 years I was unable to talk at school, write down more than 15 words, I believed I was a jedi, a wizard and a supervillian.
    I was fully 0%.
    I could become ill when I wanted and talk in such a tactical way to teachers they could only say what I wanted them to say
    I believe the event was triggered by being humiliated in the dressing room for PE becouse I looked totally as they imagined themselves to be a vampire.
    I believe it ended by convincing two people in one month not to commit suicide.
    One literally stood with a knife above it's chest.
    So I guess I had kind of a superpower.
    The worst thing about those years was that I thought I could read minds, and I could.
    When persons asked me what they thought I could literally tell them.
    Also I could literally hum music they had just thought of.
    The only thing my teachers did was being fearful.
    Now i am doing the highest study for my age, and mostly back again.
    I truly hope I was unique in this.

• Face palm---Had sex with my cousin (no I'm not from the South)