What are 3 facts about you that most would consider unusual?

What are 3 unusual facts about you?

I'll give 5...
1. I hate being tickled, I'd rather be punched than tickled.
2. I refuse to wear the color brown, because it matches my skin and makes me look nude.
3. The smell of hot pockets make me feel sick.
4. The sun makes me sleepy.
5. I like having my room dark, color depresses me.

What's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If you get me coffee, I could very well be your friend for life
    2. I hate the texture of coconuts
    3. I'm allergic to apples.

What Guys Said 12

• (1.) I love the smell of WD-40 and gasoline.
    (2.) I listen to EDM.
    (3.) I have the ability to sneak up on people in complete silence, like a ninja. Many times someone has turned the opposite direction in a group, I show up, and the they turn back around and say, "where the fuck did you come from?"

• There was a lady on crazy obsessions obsessed with gasoline smell, have you seen that? And the ninja this is funny.

• I kind of like the smell of WD-40 myself.

• 1. I'm cooler than the person reading this.

• 1) The reason I've had bangs that cover my entire forehead and eyebrows is because I think I look way uglier with my eyebrows showing. I've had these bangs for about 6 years. Wind and water bother me because then my eyebrows show, so I don't even like going outside when the wind is above 3 miles an hour.

2) I've never had a girlfriend or a kiss or sex or anything (people are surprised by this and I don't know why)

3) I'm very apethetic and desensitized to the point where I don't cry when relatives die

• Lol are your eyebrows bushy? Bushy eyebrows are okay for boys. But if you don't like them, you can ask a female cousin to help trim them a bit.
      And a lot of people on this site haven't experienced kiss, sex, and have been single for ever. including me.

• Yeah I could trim them but wouldn't they just grow back a lot? If I ever change my hair it'll probably have to be in the summer because I get super annoyed when schoolmates call me out at the slightest change in my appearance...

Gah. Wish I was beautiful.

• I'm really late, but I hate all of the attention on me too. And stop calling yourself ugly. lol

• I don't like balloons
    I don't believe girls panties should have cherries on them
    I really like breakfast a LOT
    I have a really strong homing drive, in that I like to go home wherever that might be
    Stability is far more important to me than excitement

• I agree with number 2. Cherries on panties is kinda weird and random. lol

• In regards to our shared opinion on # 2, it is rife with symbolism that I feel is pretty much inappropriate for girls or women of any age. I fully support equality across the board and trying to advertise that you are virginal as a qualifier for who you are is not ok, I mean if we are going to go there, why don't boys underwear have rulers plastered all over them so they can "measure up" which is also just as inappropriate. I'm just saying. ;-)

• 1. I want to punch squirrels.
    2. My "stage personality" is the polar opposite of my actual personality (hermit).
    3. I look young but have the brain of an old man, yet have moments of silliness.

• 1. I kind of move my right leg a lot when I'm sitting (it's a fairly recent habit that started about six months ago)
    2. When I go down for breakfast, I always ask myself, "What day is it today?" and look at the calendar.
    3. I still have my stamp collection and my baseball card collection that I started when I was a kid. I haven't pulled them out of my closet in about 20 years. I think I'll check 'em out tonight.

• 1) I hate being touched unawares.
    2) I can't pronounce the word hospital properly.
    3) I can drink 1 pint of beer and pee 3 pints out.

• Sometimes students will approach me and touch my back by surprise. I almost jump out of my skin.

• 1. I hate masturbation, its just like aerial firings with no aim.

• I hate quietness it bothers me
    i must have some type of TV playing

I'm scared to eat Chinese food cause i had
    a allergy reaction one time to what i ate

I learn lot slower than people my own age

• How does the sun make you sleepy and how does color makes you depressed

• I have no idea. Only when the sun shines directly on my face, I get sleepy. And as for the dark part, my mom always kept the house in dark decorations since I was young, so I'm used to it. Light colors seem weird to me, I'd more likely get depressed in a room full of colors than dark.

• @MissMarvelous More so than not dark colors are what depress people instead of light or bright colors. Dark colors can make a room seem smaller than it really is.

• 1) I hate coffee
    2) I think eggs taste disgusting
    3) I'm not ticklish at all

• I have a friend who isn't ticklish. I wish I wasn't, because I seriously want to fight who tickles me... except that's a silly motive to fight. lol

• I don't like eggs either. Only scrambled never boiled. I have no clue why. It just really annoys me and it's funny because I'm extremely ticklish. Lol

• I hate coffee, too.

• I feel depressed if I don't shower
    I don't need an alarm to wake up
    it's hard for me to laugh at peoples jokes
    My junk always slips out of my boxers/ underwear

What Girls Said 9

• 1) I taught myself to play a lot of instruments
    2) Both of my parents were born outside of the U. S. (England and Germany)
    3) I collect crayons from restaurants with the one rule that I HAVE to steal it (I can't ask for one)

• What instruments do you play? My father's from England, too. He's from Manchester.

• Number 2 is weird to me.. lol.

1) I seem to become automatically lazy when it's a grey rainy day.
    2) If you leave me alone with Dance Central, I will play the game for hours on end without a break (I love dancing).
    3) I like the taste of beer on a guy's breath... even though I hate beer.

• Haha yeah i know my number 2 is weird. I do number 1 too. And I like the cigarette smell sometimes even though I'll never smoke. lol

• 1. I can barely sleep at all if there's no white noise running. (Fan, air machine, etc.)

2. I started college at the age of 16.

3. I often have deja-vu in many situations and feel as though I knew this would happen, before it did or there was any sign of it.

• My mother can't sleep without white noise, either.

• It's not unheard of at least. I grew up doing it as a kid so.

• 1. I have a strange obsession with horror movies
    2. I HATE pancakes/waffles.. The first time I tried them when I was younger I threw them up so it ruined them for me haha
    3. I kinda have the sense of humor of a man LOL

• Lol same reason why I hate hot pocets.

• What's your favorite horror movie?

• @LisaX yay we have some things in common then! 😄
      @Bluemax ohh soo many to name haha. My favorites are probably the old school Halloweens and Friday the 13ths.
      the remake of the first Halloween & Friday the 13 were good too but yeah.
      There's a ton more but it'd take me forever to name :)

• 1. I sometimes have suicidal thoughts
    2. I have a weird habit of pacing while listening to music with my earphones
    3. I suffer from depression and I have anxiety

• I hate the cold, I freeze easy even doe I'm from Jersey,

I'm learning how to be a session wrestle

I can't swallow pills

• The only thing I can think of is I emulate people.

• 1. I love the smell of cleaning supplies and laundry detergent.
    2. I kind of want to try stand up comedy but I'm scared I'll laugh too much at my own jokes.
    3. I dislike people who dog ear books.

• The cold makes me sleepy, I fart in my sleep, and I like to speak gibberish and pretend that I know another language.