Girls, hair on my toes? WHAT?

I don't have a lot of hair in my body. I'm not a hairy girl. But on my two big toes I have lengthy thin hair. Shave? Wax? Pluck?(ouch)

• Pluck
    25% (15)
  • Wax
    32% (19)
  • Shave
    43% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Humans have hair everywhere. I think it would be a waste of time/money to get rid of the hair on your toes. Nobody cares except for you. I have hair on my big toes too and idgaf.

What Girls Said 21

• this is normal lol, chill. plucking would hurt heaps there lol.
    i hate shaving so yeah, wax is best.

• Just shave it off. If the hair is dark and still visible then pluck or wax if you want. But you should be ok even if the hair was visible because how often do people zoom in your feet, ya know :)

• Shave it👍

• Just pluck them out. It will have longer lasting results and I'm sure there aren't that many in such a small area. Mammals have hair all over their bodies whether it be a little or a lot. You probably have hairs on your fingers too, but they're just little.

• Just leave them alone I doubt a guy would dump you over having any kind of hair on your toes. It's normal to have hair there.

• LMAO. We all get hair on our toes. Just leave them alone.

• either pluck/wax it

• Yeah there's usually hair on your big toes. You can just shave it off with a razor. Trust me it's completely fine. My mom told me it's completely normal.

• Maybe wax it.

• I shave it but wax is better.

• Humans are mammals, mammals grow hair everywhere. It's natural, don't worry.

• Easier to shave. Plucking hurts waxing is quicker.

• As weird as it may sound, having hair on your toes is a good thing, it means you are having the right amount of blood circulation to your feet.

• I shave mine each time I shave my legs. Works for me. But I have blond hair so...

• Everyone gets those. If they bug you, then shave them. I doubt anyone would notice though c:

• It's actually a good sign that means you have good blood circulation

• I use an epilady

• either pluck or wax don't shave it off unless you wanna look like frodo

• I have it too. I just shave it off. Unlike other body hair it's not a lot of it so it will grow back but it won't get worse

• Either pluck them or wax them. By shaving them you are only going to make the hair grow thicker.

• you should wax it.