Any Mia Khalifa Fans on here?

Been watching some of here shit and she is hot 🔥🔥🔥 plus she's a Raider fan like me :)

Any Mia Khalifa Fans on here?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• She doesn't stick out to me, personally.

She does however, have global market appeal among Muslim countries that view porn through VPNs and proxy servers. Even conservative groups in the states and in Europe can't get enough of what she represents. She's an apostate and a blasphemer that is turning the faith inside out, and Muslim men fap away while contemplating making death threats (many do) in defense of Islam.

The irony is sadly, predictable.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Nope, I hate her peanut brittle almond head ass with that sharp ass beak of a nose #Bruh LOL @MrLi0n

• Eye brows lookin like tropical umbrellas... Nose look like she should try out for the fruit loops commercial... She'd definitely get the position with that thsng on her face face look like she think she a diamond but she really a dirt clot... Or a lump of coal. Also face looks like one of those girls you wanna slap like they do when they challenge you to a duel👋🏽 got pretty skin but that's only because I'm attracted to different races but I bet the kitty is as dirty as a used litter box by garfeild the Cat, prolly after he ate lasagna lol

• @MrLi0n HAHA I"m #Done once I read this "I bet the kitty is as dirty as a used litter box by garfeild the Cat, prolly after he ate lasagna" WTF!!! LOL

• Lol That's cold

• www.celebritynetworth.com/.../

I just found out she has a net worth of $500,000 >_<

amazing what a girl can get just for having sex on camera

• lol seeing all this hate from girls. doesn't matter if those tits are fake, she's still hot. i wouldn't mind making a porno with her lmao

• Who's she? A pornstar?

• Is it her looks or sex appeal that do it for you?

She has a certain look about her... that she would just eat you up and make you beg for more...

• Looks nice to me.

• She is young, nothing especial, I would prefer you instead of her tbh. 😀😎

• Valentina nappi is my favourite pornstar, and missi daniels

• Yes yes I am

• She's hot. Wish she hadn't gotten the boob job, though.

• not yet, thanks for the heads up ima check her out, she looks hella cute haha

What Girls Said 5

• yea after her weight loss, fake boob job, and fake ass job, i guess

• I know right haha

• it surprises me how she doesn't act bitter. After all of that if I had done those things my standards for men would SHOOT THROUGH THE ROOF. Granted, mine are already high but after all of that I would be arrogant

• Maybe she just wants to stay chill you know, not let the fame get to her

• Dani Daniels is way hotter than Mia Khalifa.

• Not a fan.
    Christy Mack will always be my #1.

• I don't find her face or body attractive
    But she has that good fuck look
    And she does it good too
    Other than that she is ugly to me

• she's kind of hot.