Did you have any idealistic/naive thoughts of yours that you've had been crushed?

Unfortunately, it has for me. I don't think that what I believed "men" to be coincides with a the majority today. It may be... but I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Religion, basically

*waits for downvotes*

• Well perhaps a few but I've learned to accept them. Mostly having to do with love.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a very naive person in general, and my beliefs are constantly being crushed /:

• Yes because I'm overall a naive person (got kinda over it though). My biggest one was I think when I stepped out of the save environment of my elementary school (with everybody liking me even though I was a littke shy) and going to highschool where suddenly I was childish for not wearing make-up and talking about boys and stuff and where I suddenly got judged by my looks. I never knew people could be so mean.

• yes, but I don't want to talk about it because it hurts.

• All the time !