Where are you and what are you doing besides being on GAG?

I'm at my gf's place, waiting for her to come out of the shower so I can turn off the lights and sleep. I'm extremely tired because I woke up early, did lots of things this morning and had to deal with public transport (this city's a mess holy shit) some hours ago to pick her up from the hospital, and BOREEEEEED (hence my question lol) because apparently all my friends are asleep and there's no one online I can talk to.

Most Helpful Girl

• http://i.imgur.com/YH2NbSE.jpg

Home, catching up on YouTube videos before watching some Netflix. :)

• I love that thing under the window. The wooden thing? I don't know how it's called haha but I've always wanted something like that. I think it looks cool and you can put stuff there. I love it.

• @Illusive_Man who is your Sifu? ! He had taught you Ancient Chinese FengShui quite well little brother.

• @Ihav2fart
      my mother is REALLY into Feng Shui , we used to watch Master So (蘇民峰) with her when I was a kid lol

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• I'm lying in bed. I got woken up by my friend replying to a FB message because he forgots that nobody else wakes up as early as he does. I wish my WiFi would work cause I'm halfway through the bill cycle but 98% through my data.

• Haha I have a friend like that. She wakes up literally at 5am

• Sitting on the floor, about to look at patent prior art and am thinking about taking a bath.

• Ehh just texting a pretty gal, watchin M*A*S*H* and lying in bed.
    It was a looong day. Spent the whole of it cleaning out my family's house, moving a bunch of stuff down to a different housing unit, taking bed frames apart, carrying them around, putting them back together, dragging mattresses and box springs around, packing crap that I think I'll need at college.
    All in all, a productive, but long day.

• About to knock out

• 2:16 am about to sleep soon. and doing nothing other than being on gag currently, no one is awake lol.

• Go to bed! haha or are you not gonna do anything tomorrow? I think school's over in the north

• it's a long weekend but i'm in uni anyways, so i'm like out of school for another 4 months

• Really? now I'm confused about how the system works there wtf

• At home listening to music while getting ready to pick up a friend and go to economics class.

• Hope you like economics haha. I hate it.

• It can be kinda boring at times, but I'm pretty good at it so I thought: why not take economics classes. Otherwise I'd have to take biology/physics or something and I'm just horrible at that lol.

• I'm going to drink some wine and think about my loneliness.

• That's usually me, except I drink beer.

• ok mine is mostly for lack of SO

• You'll meet someone soon. I'm sure! in the meantime, enjoy your wine.

• At a sheesha joint, surfing the net.

What Girls Said 19

• I'm at home, in my sister's room. nothing much actually, just on my uni websie sorting myself out for the week.

• D'awww! Talk about being a super gf!

I'm watching a docu about WWII, chatting with a friend, and waiting to see if the boyfriend will call. Boo sucky work hours :c

• Hehe thanks :P
      Why don't you send him a text?

• B. c he's not off yet and he may opt to just wind down on his way home. I don't want to stress him out more XD

• I'm home and I am listening to music.

• Just got home from work and now I'm trying to save energy so I can walk from the couch to my lovely bed.

• I'm at home and should be in bed because I have to go to work at 8 in the morning. I also need to shower and finish drying some clothes.

Thanks for reminding me of what I have to do. I need to get off GaG now.

• Haha stop procrastinating and do what you must!! it's 1am here and I have to wake up at 6 :(

• I'm in my bed, it's 9:15am, stressing about school that I have to go to soon and chewing gum.

• i'm at home taking some pain killers

• I'm waiting for a pizza to be delivered. I started my period today so I'm cramped up. I fed my brother's cat not too long ago, & I have church at 5:15 (which hopefully I end up going to because I need to go), then a function at 6:30.

• Me = From Melbourne, Australia.

I have a family dinner out that I have dress for and "attend" in the next
    few hours which I have been totally dreading for a whole week prior :(

• Hope you have fun, maybe it won't be that bad. Hope there's yummy food!

• Buying my father triple shots of Hennessy, watching him slowly get hammered and take cheap shots at my mom who more than deserves them was actually hilarious and a great night after all :P.

• Sitting on the couch, listening to music on MTV Hits. I'm trying to start doing a report but keep getting distracted by GAG.

• Stop procrastinating!!! (report on what tho? aswer and then stop procrastinating haha :P)

• Well i have to do three but i'm starting on the Paleo-Hydrology and Geomorphology one ha.

• sounds... fun...

• Watching YouTube vids.

• I'm in my room, in my bed, listening to music and opening birthday gifts. There's nothing to do :(

• When was your bday and what did you get?

• Wow those are great gifts! I can only dream of getting a car haha

• I meant to say, "I got" not "I hope" ahhah lol

I know, i'm so spoiled :(

• I'm sitting at home watching the rain fall.

• Sitting at home hating my life.

• well... i'm actually in my lunch hour, working in my office.. lol

• Nice. What are you having?

• just my favorite Boost smoothies - Raspberry Ripe without the coconut milk. It's tasty and makes me full ;)

• That sounds great wow. I miss rasperries! haven't had one in like 2 years

• Getting ready for school 😒

• Playing with my hairs, trying new hairstyles.

• Sitting on my bed listening to music... about to go to sleep

• In my bed, watching American Dad, and wondering why I am still awake at 2:30am.

• Haha turn off the tv and sleep!

• I can't sleep without it on D:
      I think it is where I have been trying to stay up and wait for my boyfriend to text me since he works 7pm-7am

• Aww hope he texts soon!