What is the worst message you've accidentally sent someone?

One time, I accidentally texted this boy who has the same name as my brother.. While I was in the middle of texting my brother, we were talking about his dog not wanting to take a bath. This is how it went...

While I was pulling the dog to the bathtub, he kept growling at me. He usually doesn't, but I fell and tripped on top of him during the process-- which probably made him angry. So I texted my brother (or tried to): "He doesn't want come into the bath with me. I think I'm just going to wait until he's not mad at me anymore or something, it's better off that way."

My friend with the same name simultaneously texted me right as I was about to type that message. So I read my friend's message really quick, responded, then I THOUGHT I exited the thread and clicked the one I had with my brother. However, I didn't. I ended up exiting, but then clicking the same one again. So I sent the message I was supposed to send to my brother, to my friend instead.

So yeah, my friend assumed the worst. I was dating his friend at the time, so he asked if I was talking about the friend I was supposed to be dating. I replied with a question mark because I still thought that this was my brother. My friend replied again, but then assumed that I was talking about some random dude. I finally realized that this was the wrong person, cleared it up, and now he makes fun of me.

The end.

Most Helpful Guy

• huh can't beat that lol, um honestly the worst I've ever done was I accidentally texted a friend of mine saying I loved her and the text was meant to go to my girlfriend.

• Oooo. That's really awkward since this friend is a "her". Did you tell her it was a mistake right after?

• Lol, well I thought that you may not have noticed who you sent it too at first.. Therefore you may not have been able to tell your friend "right after" like me due to the the lapse in realization haha

• Yeah I didn't notice it was a friend at first lol I defiantly told her right after I realized just who it was.

What Guys Said 3

• I accidentally texted this girl I had only been talking to for a week "I love you, goodnight" instead of my mom lol. It was pretty awkward

• How did she respond?

• Oh... awko taco...

• Yeah, it's fine though. Somehow I did manage to recover from that and we ended up dating eventually

• I found this guys wallet in the street.. I found him on facebook and said. "I found your wallet bro, Bring money" haha He actually brought money and tried to give me a $50... I didn't take it.

• Well that's good, it would be pretty harsh if you did lol

• Yo, downvotes are awesome!!!

• Haha true true, you got me there.

• I accidently sent a dick pic to a family member.

What Girls Said 2

• I sent a snap chat to the wrong person. I was talking about him, had his name and everything. Talking bad about him lol
    I don't remember what I sent though

• Wait, so you were talking about someone, but sent the snapchat to that same "someone"? Lol you probably accidentally sent it since this person was on your mind while you were about to send the snapchat:P

• Just because his name was in it. Lol I've done it multiple times. I have to stop putting names lol

• i sent my mother a sext that was meant for my boyfriend...