What do you think God is doing right now?

What do you think God is doing? Having sex with girls one at a time or is he beating his meat thinking of about doing it? There is no way God made us to be happy its all about him being happy his joy. Do you think he will ever give it a break and take it easy on us?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably scratching his balls.

2|0
    1|3

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe he's on a bus... just trying to make his way home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Praising himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contemplating his own self worth. If he doesn't believe in himself would that be blasphemy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Reassuring the religious nuts that they are so much better than everyone else

2|0
    1|1
  • God is probably laughing at someone doing something stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think God is watching over everyone think how he can make us better.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• Why do you say he didn't make us to be happy and that it's all about him? It's actually quite the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • God is probably managing, like making sure the planets stay in orbit with sun. Making sure gravity is effecting everybody on earth. Guiding people who ask him to. I would imagine he's a very busy guy as he has to basically has to hold physics together, on top answering prayers and being constantly summoned by people who use his name for no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which God? Zeus, or thor, or apollo, or baal, etc? What he's doing changes depending on where and when you were born, in addition to the ideology of your community and family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having people lower grapes into his mouth prolly.

0|0
    2|3
  • Rewatching Avengers Age of Ultron.

1|1
    0|2
  • He is too busy planning earthquakes and tornadoes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't forget giving kids cancer, takes a lot of his time up that does, not to mention all the other diseases he made up for shits and giggles.

• @GirlScoutsRevenge Yes, A great man once said, "I don't need a God who doesn't feed a poor man today, but promises him Heaven tomorrow".

• That's a wonderful saying, very very true!

• He's mopping the floor somewhere.

0|0
    1|2
  • There is no god

0|0
    0|0