Do you have a peeing place?

Do you have a "peeing place" when you go home from the pubs and clubs at night? In my city we have an alley where many girls go and squad and pee. Its like its socially acceptable for girl to go there. That sounds nasty but when you are a little drunk and need to pee you dont care about that.
What do you think about my peeing place?
Would love to hear about other peoples peeing places.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me that does not sound nasty after what I heard about this woman doing. She would go for her run every single day and every single day half way though her run she would need to poo. As she ran the same route for her run every day she was always at this random guys house everyday when she needed to poo. What she did everyday was run onto his section, pull her pants down, brace herself against her house and poop right there. She would then pull her pants up and carry on with her run. This woman did this every day.

• Brace herself against his house sorry. So everyday this guy ended up with a pile of her poop on his section right next to his house.

• The woman got fined or something for it. I think she was on TV. Sorry if that is too much information though.

• Get the fuck outa here! Lmfao

What Guys Said 8

• It may be socially acceptable (among a certain group of society), but that does not make it smell any better.

• Sorry but I'm not pathetic white trash. I go to the bathroom in a bathroom. Also you can end up on a sex offenders list for that.

• Yeah the toilet

• The benefit of being man is that every tree is our peeing place by right of birth.

• Better than getting a UTI right? lol

• anywhere i feel like. bushes, trees, alleys, bottles, in the grass, everywhere

• you're are not alone lots off people do it.
    I have even seen both guys and girls peeing together in public

• Wherever I come across someone who's passed out, that becomes my peeing place!

What Girls Said 9

• That's the most disgusting and unsanitary thing I've ever heard. You have access to clean indoor plumbing and you'd rather pollute some alley? Why would you ever think that's okay?

• I don't have a specific place that I go but I'm not afraid to go anywhere really. some girls don't like to go outside because they only know how to pee sitting down, but I've learned how to pee standing up as well so it's not difficult to find a spot and just take care of business. this also helps when you're in bar or club and there's a big line in the ladies room, you can just go and use the men's room urinals.

• Women like you absolutely disgust me.. Sorry did I just call you a woman? .. I meant an uncouthed reptile.

• It is nasty.

• I do it on myself and make a puddle when I can't find a bathroom on time.

• Surprisingly, we don't have a peeing place here.

• No, I don't pee in public places.

Also, I hate walking down the street and passing random people peeing. I especially hate that certain areas in my city end up smelling like piss, especially in the summertime.

• Yeah its called a toilet.

• Yeah, right after I wake up I have to pee

• I think you got the question wrong.
      Or you do pee in the bed? o. O

• Oops lol. I didn't read the it properly. I pee in the bathroom at the club or bar I'm at lol.

It's ironic your username is "Not-Exactly"