What is outside your window?

I have a beautiful look at the grade school playground.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of green from trees, neighbor's shed, a little bit of a fence that blocks off a tennis court from the pool place in our backyard that we don't have access to, and... The rising sun. It's 6 AM and I still haven't slept yet. And that's just the kitchen window. I'm not in my room lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Well I am in the lounge and we have a lovely view of bush and the city lights from out lounge window. At the other end of our house we have views of green hills. At both sides of our house we have more green hills on one side and some houses as well as some bush. We are a long way off the street so no one can walking down the road can look in our windows.

• Roses trees

• Grass and trees and the playscape I built for my kids

• This guy dancing in 1:50
    http://youtu.be/SFsHSHE-iJQ

• Trees lol and rain.

• Don't be staring at the grade school playground too much, that's kind of creepy..

• From front window i can see: Trees, garden etc.
    From rear window of house: nothing, there is a big wall.

• Oh well just some dude with a... OH MY GOD! CALL THE COPS!!!

• Big Victorian houses on a north London street, mature trees, rain and some doughnut struggling to put up a "To Let" sign! lol

What Girls Said 6

• A big ditch with grass around it and a ugly ass grey building with some houses around it. It rains pretty hard too so not a great view.

• Cherry blossom trees, a bridge and then the beach. I can see all the way down the coast from my office. Today it's quite cloudy though :(

• A building and a huge field

• Hopefully nothing except my backyard

• 0|0
  • Apartments, people, cars...