Why we muslims Do the same mistake? like some Christians do? Is this right to make prophet like something out of the world?

In Turkey, some sunni people call prophet Rabbul Alemin, The lord of the universe. Is this right to make prophet like something out of the world? Like Christians does to prophet Jesus? why We muslims Do the same mistake?

Most Helpful Guy

• To worship Muhammad I believe is blasphemous. Muslims can only worship god, otherwise they're not Muslim. Tell those people to stop I guess...

What Guys Said 4

• Dont try to show Turkey like an arab muslim country here fuck the statistics moreover its a problem of all the muslims has nothing to just do with Turkey

• Pardon? I don't get this, if you are a non-muslim person in Turkey like the some of other people, than why are you getting rude and judging me?

• Yeah that is against the real Teachings of Islam.
    That is only to god, the prophet (as all prophets) is a mortal human.
    I am not a scholar but you should seek the help of one; to clear things out and may be help you help them to correct their views.

• We should never glorify a human being because they are infinitely nothing compared to God the Universal Father - even Jesus Christ who I dearly believe in (although I am not a Christian because I do not believe he is a Savior).

• He is rehmat- al -alameen, blessing to the universe

What Girls Said 4

• i dont say that.. Rabbul alemin means the lord of all universes and more.. it is for Allah.. i have never heard this phrase for Prophet (SAW)

• Some people says and it makes me really angry.

• then i think thats it.. as a muslim it is our job to tell if we feel something is wrong.. but if the next person is not even trying to undrstnd.. then u cannot do much.. may Allah guide them..

• Amen.

• We in Pakistan call him rabul alamin too.. I don't think it's wrong.. It's just a title..

• Do you know what mushrik means? Have you ever read Quran? Prophet Muhammed is just a human and messenger of God who brings us the information that the Only Rabbul Alamin is God.
      Please read Quran, do not be like christians...

• Then how come you can say! and that call Prophet Muhammed as Rabbul Alamin? And that it is Ok for you?

• I don't care about something as silly as titles. It's all the same. And besides I never noticed that rabbul alamin is used just for Allah.. I'm not very religious.. And I don't like to be deeply involved in religion and religious stuff.

• Maybe you're all wrong, Muslims and Christians and Jews. Ever thought about that?'

• I don't think it's a mistake. You do what seems right. We, Chistians, believe that Jesus was the son of God who died to take away the sins of the world. So we refer to him as God.

Maybe you guys believe something similer, but for Prophet Rabbul Alemin. Like maybe he was a very strong conduit of Allah's power. Maybe Allah made him a god? I'm not sure...

• It's a mistake, The message of Quran "There's no God, except God. There's only one God" We believe all the religions that came from god, and all the religions that came from god says the same thing.

The only purpose that messengers had, is inviting people to the way of God, who is one and who has no smiliar. The only creator is God, people makes mistakes, Jews, Christians, now I see Muslims do the same too, human is just a creature of God like you and me like messengers, Jesus, Muhammed, Moses.
      They were in the right way, God didn't gave them information to make them claim such thing

In Quran there's an order to prophet Muhammed to say "Say that: Im a human just like you are, what makes me different i get information of god"
      For Jesus Quran says, 5:75: "The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded

• Oh, thanks for explaining that to me. I still don't fully get it, but thanks.

• I invite you to read Quran in English , there's online English Quran on the Internet. Check it and read.
      Even now Muslims do that, but you If you wonder what would God say after Old, and New Tastement that came from God, you must see it. You dont have to be anything to read it.
      There's so much things about Jews, also Christians, Quran do not say what mushrik people's rumour says about the message.