What was the most shocking thing you've seen on TV?

What was the most shocking thing you've seen on TV?

Was it real or in a movie/TV show?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it was these IS "soldiers" executing innocent people in the desert. That is after having raped all the ladies. I'm a peaceful person but for peace on Earth I hope IS gets eliminated... the last man included.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the most helpful Sally. Not the nicest story but unfortunately that's life :o

• Show All
    • Yep... From when I was born up until I was about 8...

• Sorry to hear that Sally. Good that you made it through :-)

What Guys Said 10

• Chechnyen soldiers video. They had a Russian captive and the Chechnyen soldier walked over, started sawing his neck with a knife trying to decapite him but stopped half way through his neck then shot him in the back of the head.

Some things you can't unsee...,

0|0
    0|0
  • When that lee rigby murder , on live national British television. the fact that someone had time to film on their smartphone. a live murder with an axe and butchers knife, and the guy was weilding a hacket with blood all over his hands and knife.

honetstly i felt weird watching that, how come two militant jihadists would do this, and the fact that they were black nigerians too...

0|0
    0|0
  • When gay transgender guy with the beard won Eurovision.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha He's an idiot... He 's just making a spectacle out of himself. xD

• Only one thing actually haunts me in a sense, and it's in line with PinkAcid's answer, the picture of "The Falling Man" that was taken on 9/11, that image is burned into my memory, at least for a while yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • News that 47 Pakistani were killed by mqm terrorists at Karachi, Pakistan 5/6 days ago. I m still sad... 😢😩

0|0
    0|0
  • Game of thrones!
    Ending of very first episode and I was like WTH!
    then red wedding and when oberyn dies... It was like I am not seeing this shit... And them sit down for next episode. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • A man was dismembered by a weedwacker.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOW PEOPLE CAN CARE SO MUCH FOR REALITY TV WHEN ITS ALL STAGED.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Water Diviner the whole movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in india they blurred the shocking things... wtf..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• still to this day itd have to be the 9/11 planes footage hitting the buildings and the people jumping out the windows to their deaths

0|0
    0|0