How can anyone deny that america is racist?

Have you heard about the Twin Peaks Shooting? Involving rival biker gangs. They're white, I should add.
The way the media is portraying them is far less scrutinizing than the way black people are. There is no extensive backgrouund check on the biker's and their families. They haven't shamed the dead or called them all thugs.
The police never came rolling in with riot gear, tear gas, military equipment. They never even cuffed them. So, are you still goiing to deny that america is racist as fuck?

• america is racist
  • america isn't racist (translation: i'm a brainwashed tool)
lol @ the brainwashed tools
sorry but not sorry that is "offensive"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the country itself is racist, but I do think there are people within the country who are racist. More than we would like to admit honestly. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• THE WORLD IS RACIST. SLAVERY NEVER ENDED.

• This map shows where the world’s 30 million slaves live. There are 60,000 in the U. S: www.washingtonpost.com/.../
      .
      Yep, slavery is still legal: www.usatoday.com/.../
      .
      Countries with the most slaves: 247wallst.com/.../

• @jacquesvol, ''these New BPP try to counter the KKK.''.. o. O Never go full retard, bro...

Also.. ''Here they're equating OBAMA with the worst extremists''.. Something tells me the only reason you like Obama is because of his ''PC'' skin color...

• And ISIS is even open and proud of it.

What Girls Said 13

• America is the most sensitive country and the most racist country.
    Why?
    Because everything is 'insulting', 'offensive', 'a slander', 'racist', 'mean', 'rude', . . . etc.

I bet just opening your mouth to speak somewhere in America could get you arrested. o. O

• The racism in the U. S. is ingrained.

• It's sad, because you think we came so far from slavery and segragation. But, that's not true, and some people still have views that existed only decades ago.

• I don't deny it at all... i hear how people speak about other races and yikes.

• I stopped watching the news because it talks about dumb stuff anymore. You can't believe any of it. It's like the whole thing about cops. They are pretty nice where I live. For a "racist" state, I don't see any racism, people just believe whatever the news says.

• Not all of us!

• Some Americans are racist and this holds true for people round the globe as some people tends to suppress people inferior to them (according to those people). For instance, my friend (she's from India) was treated indifferently because of her accent.

• Listen where I come from there is a LOT less diversity and a LOT more racism. You don't hear about it but it is part of the social fabric. You just live in a diverse country. If you were in China or Europe , the racism, sexism, and classism would be far more severe - you just wouldn't see it because so many people accept it.

• I do live in Europe . United Kingdom to be exact and yes there are some countries in Europe that are extremely xenophobic, even if they're subtle about it. even the UK is even growing a bit xenophobic.
      but i'm talking about america here and it's a lot more open about it's racism. the subject at hand is AMERICA why don't you people get it and keep trying to avert the attention to other places.

• I live in New York City! And I have a flat in Wien. I work in NYC

• Yes I know that and you make a very good point! But what this question is aimed at racism-deniers in America!!! urghhh
      @Eifellgirl21 through reliable social media and research I've done myself. I'm not blind to what's going on in America. I've spoken to plenty of Americans who have given me information on what sort of issues are going on there.

• Well considering that everything negative against black people is an act of racism nowadays, no I don't think America as a country is racist. If a black man kills someone and a police officer arrests him, the police officer is a racist fuck --> media logic. White people can't say or do anything in fear of being called racist, because if you are white, you are surely racist.

• If a black man is peacefully arrested without being harmed then the police officer isn't racist. but the fact is, a lot of police officers tend to use unnecessary brute force (sometimes fatal) and they don't get indicted. media outlets like cnn and fox news sometimes skew the truth when it comes to these types of situations.
      True, America as a whole is not racist but the americans that are take up a greater portion of the population, even if they don't want to admit it.

• yes, that's the problem. There's nobody who's innocent in those shootings.
      BUT they're criminalizing the cop! They're trying to paint the colored thug (he was a thug) as innocent, and make the cop the big devil with horns and tail.
      That's not how it is; the world is grey, the case is grey.

But the moment protesters (look at their skin collor, just saying) saw an oportunity it went from a gray stain on the canavas, to pouring a bucket of black paint on the canavas.
      The truth is that colored people are overrepresented on criminal statistics, and in jail. It's a trend, and it goes deeper than just "racism". Because I believe that the looting and pillaging show that a group of colored people does in fact not want to behave. And sadly, they're ruining for everyone else.
      And they NEED to be stopped!
      Same as police brutality towards everyone NEED to be stopped.

The thing is just that the times where it hurts a colored person, other colored people loose their shit over it.

• i'm not continuing this argument. i can't take you seriously if you think Darren Wilson is innocent and you think protesters are the same as rioters.

• get over yourself and grow up. America isn't racist. the idiots inside of America are.. and not all either. MANY black blame racism on their actions. Like OMG I robbed somebody and tried to grab your gun. the cop shoots him and cuz he's black and the cop is white, suddenly it is a race war..
    haha oh, and lets talk about the animals in Baltimore because that is WHAT THEY ARE.

Looting EVERY pharmacy/CVS store on EVERY block? REally? oh yeah that wasn't to steal all their pills and shit right? You honestly don't think they are using this as an excuse to ACT like the animals that they are? Yeah, I know USA caged them for too long.

P. S- not all blacks are animals. but the ones rioting like this ARE!

• One, I don't believe the country as a whole is racist. We only hear about racism because that's what the media wants us to hear. I think, it all started with the plights of our black president. Like ebola, it will magically disapear when the time is right. So, I guess, I'm brainwashed...

Two, it's black people's fualt too. I have a lot of black friends, who, whenever something isn't fair in life, cry racism.

(We only have twentyish dark skinned students at my school.) One guy, Mark, was being bullied, but so was my white friend, Joe, by the same bully. Mark got the whole school in an uproar by saying the bully was being racist. He left Mark alone after a huge gathering of students with anti-racism slogans. Joe is still being bullied to this day and the teachers can't stop it.

Now, I'm not blaming black people. In some situations it's other races fault too, but if people would stop being so damn sensitive and grow some then life would be easier. Instead of getting all offened when someone is racist, purposely or accidentally, just accept that they have issues and move on.

Nothing is ever equal. Someone always is holding the short end of the stick. I love how you have a choice. Basically, we could agree with you or look stupid. It's too bad you resorted to such devices to make your point. Also, too bad it didn't work.

• "Two, it's black people's fualt too. I have a lot of black friends, who, whenever something isn't fair in life, cry racism."
      [Sarcasm =ON]Great white quote![Sarcasm =OFF]

• this is really a good opinion. very mature if you ask me. thank you.

• Good points. Don't mind the nonsense from people who don't even live on this continent.

• Considering most Americans think all muslims are terrorists, is enough proof of how brainwashed they are. They believe everything the media says and will follow blindly.

No offence. I have intentions of being rude but just stating what I've noticed. Keep in mind I said most not ALL.

• This is sad. But that doesn't represent the whole america, so you shouldn't conclude america is racist.

• We are inside looking out. But imagine the people outside of America looking in. It probably looks pretty racist.

• Im not from America and I don't see your place as a racist country.

What Guys Said 22

• Considering the fact that cops took to the riot gear AFTER blacks started fucking everything up... i believe the riot gear was perfectly justifiable. You can't go batshit crazy, and expect the cops to not care just because you're black.

The problem with america is that it is fundamentally LOOKING for places to pull the racist card. Arresting a criminal is never racist, using your firearm if the situation calls for it isn't racist either.
    Remember, if you look like a duck and quacks like a duck, you're probably a duck. So if you dress like a thug, and act like a thug, then don't get surprised if you see the cops watching you like a hawk and striking down hard the moment you cross a line! And if you run from the police, well, that's just fucking stupid!

Again, after the fergson shooting, a portion of the blacks took the vigilante law in hand, and thus proving the stereotypes right. In baltimore 6 cops (3 of them were black, mind you) shot a guy, and they WERE found guilty. But the black comunity, instead of demanding a fair trial (that did end up with the cops sentenced) went crazy (again). The outcome is 202 injured (of those, 98 are cops, and 7 of them are seriously injured).
    And the ONLY reason those 202 people were injured was because parts of the black comunity took vigilante laws in hand.

So no, i don't beleive the united states of america is racist. The problem is that they LOVE to call the RACIST card, the HOMOPHOBE card, the SEXIST card, the MISOGYNIST card, and just about EVERY means they can use to shut their oponents the fuck up.

In short, america is not racist. It's just fucked up, filled with anger and frustration, and everyone pulls racist/sexist/homphobe cards to shut up their oponents instead of fixing everything like civiliced people.
    TLDR: usa isn't racist, it's just fucked up in general because people are getting fed up with bullshit.

• Black guys would be in a hearse if they did half of this. But whites, yeah, a cop can't shoot a white, can he? That would be against the law. They were armed?

It's all because of ________ ( pick ya choice: blacks, commies, democrats, socialists, leftists, Northerners, yanks, atheists, Obama, MLK, Jews).

www.rednecktshirtwonderland.com/.../image_1860.jpg

2ndamendmenthotties.com/.../...ment_w2560x1600.jpg

store.afa-online.org/images/P/stickr_17230.jpg

• Easy. They're white and think that everything happening has nothing to do with being white.

You can be not white and over qualified for a job, and still lose on it to a retarded white guy.

• Preach it!!

• This country will never achieve equality.. too many racist pos like you who can only see color & nothing else holding us back.

• @shutupandsuckme

lol the "i can't see color" line

hysterical! You have just proven you truly have no fucking clue what your'e talking about

• Well yea it's obvious. Some people are just in denial or don't believe it because they may not be racist. And there are places with less racism and places with more racism. But in general there is still racism.

It's not even about "ghetto" black people either, because all people ever do is call me "the whitest black guy ever" and I've still encountered racism. Even a classy handsome guy like me was thrown out of house parties for being black and stared down by guys in mud covered trucks with confederate flags waving off them, been told I can't date them because their family doesn't want black people in the genes, and having scared little white couples and women avoid you on the street at night. Yea like I'm really put on this earth to scare you... I have my own dreams and aspirations, I have other things to do than scare white people.

• The entire world is filled with racist pos u fuk'n idiot. HELL EVEN UR ANONYMOUS BITCHBOI ASS IS RACIST!!! I mean after all your delusional bitchboi ass can only see color an nothing else & that's what makes u a delusional racist pos.

You can't even look at 2 individual cases in an objective, unbiased, non-prejudiced way by first looking at the individual situation/s at hand such as:

>Where each case took place
    >The politics of said place/s
    >The unique culture/s of said law enforcement in said place/s
    >The unique culture/s of said people in said place/s
    >The unique culture/s of said criminals in said place/s

- NOW COMPARE!!!

>How the criminals reacted to the police when confronted in said individual case/s IN SAID PLACE/S

>How the police reacted when confronting said criminals in said individual case/s IN SAID PLACE/S

---

Hint: IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE MANY (& SOMETIMES VOLATILE) CULTURE/S OF SAID PLACES & NOTHING TO DO WITH SAID SKIN COLOR!!! U IGNORANT AF RACIST POS!!!

• hahaha he called me racist. the ignorance is strong in this one.

• I'm screenshoting this, if you ever try to act hard this is getting thrown in your face lololololol still laughing
      I didn't even read your opinion, it looks like it was typed up by an 11 year old gamer hahahaha

• What the fuck even is a "pos"?
      Who says "bitchboi"?
      hahaha OMG this is gold

• Most people are not racist.

• There's like 170 of them! Do you really think the news is going into depth on each of their backgrounds?

And I don't hear anyone saying "aw but they're such nice guys". They ARE calling them thugs.

So no, this case has nothing whatsoever to do with whether America is racist or not (and notice some of them are hispanic).

• Explain the way they are treated by police then.
      If those bikers were black, you and I both know that there would be a massacre from the police.
      Innocent protestors (not rioters) get worse treatment than they did

• I didn't mean doing extensive background checks on all of them. They do this all the time with blacks, regardless of numbers, a few would be scrutinised on television.

• As it turns out, it looks like most of those shot WERE shot by the police.

• People deny because they don't see themselves as a racist

• and because hey don't want to be 'politically correct' (that's too leftist)

• this reminds me of people who think they are not racist. we all are and we need to face it. the problem is if we try and correct ourselves retroactively or if we just are blind to it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdyin6uipy4

• How can the country as a whole be considered racist when we have a two term black president that without the white vote couldn't be elected?

• Good point.

I guess racism is born of fear. I think the establishment fears black people. White guilt.

But bikers aren't scary, just pathetic. Overweight men with the emotional maturity of little boys.

• So, white people aren't getting furious about the deaths of some white people. And you're using this as an argument that white people are racist against black people? Right...

• It seems the case that white Americans and non-white Americans alike care rather more about white-on-black killings than white-on-white killings or black-on-black killings. So, America is racist perhaps, but not in the way that you mean.

• No, you sponge.
      The biker's White privilage enabled them to have better treatment from the police than innocent protestors (not rioters).
      Please. Enlighten me. In what way is America racist then?

• The biker's White privilage enabled them to have better treatment from the police than innocent protestors (not rioters).
      (had to add it again for being "antagonistic")

• You are right man. Thanks for sending me this link. This is how bigoted this country is unfortunately.

• Look, this happens in every country around the world, especially on the Internet. I see a lot in my country with Muslims and the likes. Loads of vitriol.

That said not *everyone* is racist, or simply does not out it. Humans are a racist species, it's a scientific fact. But that doesn't mean you have to turn it into hate.

• The news report that I saw last night on Foxnews called them Thugs. Police gave a similar report on how they will not tolerate lawlessness like they have in the past, except Baltimore where people were allowed to destroy.

• Oh, and of the 178 arrested , the got hit with 1 MILLION dollar bail, mthat didn't happen before with the recent problem at all!

• The entire world is racist my friend. Its not just the United States.

• Any country would be like this if they had such an immigration policy and diverse population.

• Have you forgotten about segregation?
      Also, what is the immigration policy over there? Out of curiousity

• segregation is socially backed up, not legally. As for the immigration policy, I am not too sure - I think you have to go to court to prove yourself or something but people mostly get here through family or some sort of persecution.

• Segregation still affects the U. S. I bet you anything that if America just accepted blacks back in the 60s (?) instead of separating themselves, things would be so much more different

• Every place has racism.

• lol @ your attempt to avert the attention

• I don't get that. Every place has racism. It's just that America has way less than parts of the world and a little more than other places.

• All colonial powers are racist.
    Couldn't steal someone elses land and resources, and commit genocide on the native population if they weren't.

The individual can deny racism, but can't deny that the history of their very existence is based on racism, theft and murder.

• i'm talking about america here. i'm talking about how biker thugs have privilege over innocent black just protesting etc. of course other countries are racist but most aren't as bad as america.
      but yes i agree with you that white people have a history of racism that they cannot deny.

• colonial powers*

• If there is at least one person in America that isn't a racist then America isn't racist, so I'm pretty sure America isn't racist

• Easy if you make up your own definition, ain't it?

• By argument I meant you were trying to make a point, not a literal argument. It doesn't apply because you took the statement 'America is racist' and took it literally. Racism isn't all about name calling and open harrassment of non-whites, you know. It's institutionalised and just because there is one person who isn't racist doesn't mean that racism cannot be perpetuated in society. Look at the disproportionate amount of black men convicted. Look at the white policemen who have killed innocent black people and gotten away with it. Just because black people don't get asked to use the 'blacks only' water fountain and don't get spat on and called n****r in the street doesn't mean American in general isn't racist.

• Ah ok I wasn't sure what type of argument you meant (Argumentument :D) Yes there is a lot of racism in america but that doesn't make the whole of america (which means either everyone living there or all americans, the asker didn't specify) is racist. Every country has racism, but no country is racist

• America n majority of Americans are racists, they disdain Pakistanis, Indians, poors... They think they are street rats/worms etc. 😢😥😞

• I don't hear anyone saying negative things about Indians, Pakistani. Not sure what poors is.

• We dont say for all of them but some or more than some people.. Yes..