Can you make payment?

The bank yesterday was closed and today as well so I inserted my credit card into an ATM and made a cash deposit. I went online after and it didn't process my deposit and right now I am freaking out.

It's the holiday here in Canada so they are all closed for today so I can't call a representative..

So will it process my deposit? It said 'make payment' on the atm machine

Most Helpful Guy

• From TD's website:

"Bill payment processing and timing

Bill payments are transmitted to the billing company the business day after the withdrawal date.

Payments made on a Monday to Thursday prior to 11:59 p. m. ET are debited and dated immediately and transmitted to the company the next business day.
    Payments made on a Friday are debited and dated immediately and transmitted on the following Monday.
    Payments made on a Saturday or Sunday are debited immediately, but are dated and transmitted the following business day.
    Payments made on a statutory holiday are dated and transmitted on the next business day."

• OHHH! THANK YOU 💜💜:D Okah so it should be ok tomorrow then

• You're welcome. Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd wait to see what happens when the holiday is over.

• Help me understand what you did...

You paying an ATM with a credit card makes no sense.

• Yep I inserted my credit. card and it showed 'Make a payment' as an option so I made a deposit.

• Just keep the receipt and check when the bank opens again. If they charge you a late fee then ask for the manager.

• Kk thanks

• is it really urgent? u can w8 i guess :-)

• Well I did make a 100$ deposit so I am strrssed out..

What Girls Said 1

• Wait till the holiday is over. Stop stressing. You can't do anything about it.

• Okay :/ I'll try.. Thanks :)