Do you like Victoria Beckham?

Do you like Victoria Beckham?

I admire her as she is a successful career woman and she works very hard for what she is today.

Though I don't agree to her using real leather like python for her bag collection.

Her clothing line is so chic and beautiful but too expensive to own. :)

• Yes
    39% (9)16% (3)29% (12)Vote
  • No
    9% (2)26% (5)17% (7)Vote
  • Neutral
    52% (12)58% (11)54% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Famous for being married to David Beckham, no real talent evident to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • ughhhh nope sorry... she's relly skinny :-/

1|0
    0|0
  • Who is she?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I didn't think much of her until I read an interview about her designing the interior for the Range Rover Evoque (and also her career as a designer). It completely changed my perception of the post-Spice Girls her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know a lot about her but I think her and David seem like a good couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C, I don't know anything about her other than that she is David Beckham's wife

0|0
    0|0
  • I just know her name and what she looks like. I don't really know anything she's done in her career other than sing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know her so I cant' answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo... always looks like she wanna kill people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't see why so much men think that she's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her a lot more now that she no longer makes music

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, I don't respect her professionally and I don't like her personality or anything she stands for. I think she's a bad role model for young girls and I don't like her clothes line or her cheap perfume or her husband. Her life and style are the polar opposite of anything I want in my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • somehow i feel she ruined her husband's previous career

• Yeah, she turned him into a male model and tried to direct his career. She's just money and fame hungry. He moved to the states to play football... Trust me, this did not go down well professionally. Soccer in the US? No no no...

• I agree on that.
      Yes soccer in usa is like no no no

• I don't think she's amazing... Just like @YazanAA said, don't really know anything about her other than she is married to David Beckham.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do! :D She's really successful, her clothing style is so... chic, sophisticated. She was my favourite spice girl member and she has very adorable children. I admire her :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I am neutral about her. I do like her designs though. Simple and chic.

0|0
    0|0
  • She still at Singapore now? Damn lucky Singaporean can meet her. I love her! And I agreed with your opinion about her clothing line

0|0
    0|0
  • She's apart of the Spice Girls, of course I like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • SHE TOOK DAVID OFF THE MARKET SO NO she's ON MY SHITLIST

LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her style but I'm not a fan of it or her.. Maybe her hasbund..:D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know a lot about her. But I like David Beckham lol

0|0
    0|0