Whats your talent are you a good liar?

so the more i talk to people and get to know more the more i realize how much i lie and manipulate them i dont make everyone do as i say but getting out of troubles is no problem for me i can talk my way out of any situation , make some incredible excuses and lie to people to their faces without them knowing that i am lying ( even smart people ) heck some girls and guys even told me talking to me is a little intimadating when they figure out that i lie sometimes the said you're such a good liar we never know whats true and whats not , i am also good with details and linking things if i see and interact with a person daily and i really grow to have an interest in that person i start to know a lot of things about him whether he wants me to or not , i use manopulation, lying and what i know to trap people into telling me what i want to hear i realize that people lie but i feel i do it so well no one can even find out or even try to blame me i feel as if i know the entire situation so i can easily find my way out , also i can easily know when someone is mad, sad, angry, happy, lying, trying ot hide somethig... also i am very good with wording my ideas to make it sound fancy and convincing , i always have an excuse to any situation no matter what to be safe... i was just wondering how many people put this much work into understanding people, lying to them and doing what i do and if not do you have any other talents that you just know you master without the need for a tuitor or practicing... weird enough though my talents dont really work with girls cause i never know how to try them on girls.

also the feelings i get about people... they say dont judge a book by its cover but i do i never miss i always guess right.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was an excellent liar, but I don't tell lies, not anymore. Lying is like a snowball running down a looooooooooong hill, getting bigger and bigger. I was a liar and manipulator in my teens, I got what I wanted and I knew how to get it, what buttons to press. I could excuse myself out of Anything.

Eventually, one has to admit it to themselves, muster courage and come clean with people. Otherwise, what goes around, comes around - amplified.

Oh and, if you are going to say something like: "the world is full of liars and cheats, what's the big deal?". That is not a valid argument to justify.

As to why your magic doesn't work with girls: I suppose you make it too obvious that you are a fake.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I'm a pretty decent liar.

• im not a good liar.

What Guys Said 1

• I would be no help - I am a terrible, I blush really red when I lie.