When you think of Colorado, what first comes to mind?

Colorado!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Mountains! I love Colorado.

• Potatoes
    Denver
    Mountains
    Skiing
    Color brown
    Paris Eike

• I don't even know why I thought of potatoes O_o. Wtf is wrong with me 😂

• My aunt and uncle and the poor Colorado Rapids. Didn't they film The Shining there?

• I think of snow, mountains and skiing/snowboarding. I also think of weed.

• Home. I live there =)

• I think of weed.

• Oh I love it there. Mountains, very pretty.

• Mountains.

• Skiing!! I love Aspen.

• Rocky mountain national park, mountains, altitude sickness, and great legal weed!

• The rocky mountains.

What Guys Said 9

• 3 things really..

#1 - There recent gain/victory on the constant never ending war for greater individual/natural rights via their victory on the battlefield of the legalization of weed! :D!!!

#2 - There individual/natural rights being threatened by middle/upper_middle/upper-class, gated community/big city living, silver spoon in mouth having, former SoCal living, ignorant, bigoted, hoplophobic, libtarded hipster beta bitchboi asses who're constantly attacking their 2A rights in the war of individual rights on the battlefield of the 2A!

& #3 - The SoCal libtards moving into Colorado cuz they've destroyed their state with there leftist laws/polices & are now voting/campaigning for those EXACT SAME leftist laws/policies in Colorado that forced them to move out of Cali to begin with.

- So to sum it up.. I don't know whether to be envious of them for their individual/natural rights via them legalizing weed, or to pity (/feel sorry for) them for their lack of individual rights via the libtarded former SoCalz who're constantly attacking the native Coloradans individual/natural rights via anti-2A laws.

I really think that these anti-2A'ers should be charged with treason & executed swiftly for them having voted for such unconstitutional laws in the first place. Either that or we need another revolutionary war in order to thin the liberal herd a lil' bit.

• As a foreigner I am in trouble I presume the Colarado river goes through it - Am I dreaming or is there a big dam?

• The Digimon movie!

• I was gunna say highschool of the dead for sure based in Colorado.

• America! number one export: freedom !

Im sorry Ill be quiet now : (

• Mountains made out of Rock. I have yet to be there so this is just my "ignorant" perception..

• The mountains

• The United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) is there.

• Planned Parenthood shooting, Three cops hit.

• ROCK CLIMBING, BOULDER!