Which is the world's longest-lasting country?

Which is the world's longest-lasting country? i want to leart it...

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Egypt (3150-3500 B. C.) – The King Menes founded the first Egyptian kingdom starting the line of pharaoh dynasties that ruled the country for three thousand years.

India (3000 B. C) – The Indus Valley civilization is the first form of urban civilization in Asia.

Ethiopia (2500-3000 B. C) – The land of Punt was a close trading partner with Egypt many recordings dating back from 2500 B. C. containing references to the Ancient country.

China (2100–1600 B. C) – Xia Dynasty appears to be the first Chinese dynasty, but the archeological evidences are for now limited.

Iran (625-559 B. C.) – The Medes unified the tribes living in the Iran territory creating the empire that later will become the huge Persian Empire.

San Marino (301 AD) – The city-state was founded by Saint Marinus who settled near Monte Titano to escape Diocletianic Persecution.

France (486 AD) – The unification made by Clovis, the first French king, marks the beginning of the country that will later have a great influence in Europe .

Bulgaria (632 AD) – Asparukh founded the First Bulgarian Empire establishing the capital at Pliska.

Japan (660 AD) – Jimmu is considered the first emperor, the one that founded the Japanese nation, but his existence is under debate.

Turkey (900 AD) – during Seljuq dynasty the Turks migrated to the territory of the modern Turkey giving birth to what later would become the Ottoman Empire.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea your answer turkey?

• Show All
    • My answer was originally Egypt, but these are the top ten :-)

AD = Anno Dominni - Year of our lord ( Christ) Aka C. E.)

BC = Before Christ. ( aka B. C. E.)

3000 BC vs 900 AD.

• ok thanks for helping me :)

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• San Marino
    China
    Japan

Are supposedly the worlds oldest and longest lasting countries but you also have to remember that each of the worlds ancient empires could also be considered or used for this to since they were on par and or larger then most nations.

0|0
    0|0
    • Britian was founded in 1066 by normans... Italy could be seen as the roman empire, america is new country founded by british/spanish colonists

japan is quite old , but was inhabitated at one point, australia is new prison island for British dogs

I would say persia or iraq is the oldest, they go back to mespotamia and even the bible talks of babylon which is modern day iraq

• @Cornbreadrocks persia 558–330 MÖ
      ottoman empire 1299-1922

• @Cornbreadrocks San Marino is not Italian it is completely surrounded by it though and while that is true what the asker means by longest lasting is unchanged like China has always remained China and it still exists today as a functioning nation just like it did thousands of years ago. While the original Baboylon was destroyed long ago and it no longer exists and it wasn't actually a nation Baboylon was a capital in the city state of Mesopotamia. In addition to that the lands name has changed.

Also Iraq has only been a established country since 1912 it's empires may have lasted a long time but it has only been a established independent country/nation for around a hundred years. China on the other hand has been an established and independent country/nation for a very, very long time.

• Well the USA has the longest continuous form of government in the world

0|0
    0|0
    • you dont understand my question.

• egypt and israel have been nations for centuries

0|0
    0|0
    • israel and egypt is new country bro

• Show All
    • Egypt not a new country bro and didn't start around 900's , maybe under different name, they were big way b4 then.

• And don't forget, China wall made against turk's

• 0|0
    0|0