How many times have you graduated OR plan on graduating from any type of school in your life?

I'm not just talking about advancing from a grade or class, I mean actually attending a graduation ceremony of some form. This is going to sound bizarre, but yesterday, I graduated from my undergrad and it was the fourth time I've graduated from school in my life.

The school district I live in has public Elementary schools as Kindergarten-sixth Grade, so I went to this public school ONE year in Elementary School. It was my sixth grade year, and we had a graduation ceremony for our class of 2003 in June!(which is odd for sixth grade, I know.)

In my seventh and eighth grade years, I went to a local Catholic school which was Kindergarten-eighth grade, and you guessed it, the eighth graders had a graduation ceremony as well (It was my second graduation in a two-year span, I graduated in June 2005 lol)

Of course, I graduated from High School in my twelfth grade year, as a Senior in High School in June 2009.

And of course, I finished my undergrag in Adolescents/Young Adults English Arts Education yesterday, May, 2015. The funny thing is, I plan on going to Graduate School after I finish my internship this Fall and my projected Graduation Date will be May, 2017. I plan on graduating five times in my life! How exciting.

Answer in the poll, how many times have you graduated? Or how many do you PLAN on having?

• Zero
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five
  • Six (You would more than likely either have to have multiple degrees in some things or you went for your Doctorate's Degree.)
@Rcjh1987 You raised an interesting point with the fading paragraphs and you've graduated almost as much as I have. Thanks for your input!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Are we counting elementary school graduation and stuff? If so...

-Elementary school (5th grade)
    -Middle school (8th grade)
    -High school (12th grade)
    -Bachelors

So I'm at 4. Unless you want to count the fact that I got my associates in which case then I'd be at 5. And I think I will eventually get my masters.

So... yeah. 5 or 6 graduations for me.

• Yes, since I mentioned my own Elementary School education, those count as well. I also count Associate's Degrees.

You will have five or six! Nice.

• I graduated from high school in May 2013. I just graduated and got my Associates Degree in May 2015. By May 2017, I should have my Bachelors. I'm not sure if I'll attend grad school to receive a Masters

• See, if my major has a "shortcut"(Associate's Degree) I would be a FIVE time graduate right now lol. That's awesome though, congratulations on your Associate's Degree! What is your minor/major?

• Yes, a Pre-School graduation counts! It was a ceremony from school. Too bad the Pre-School I attended never had a graduation ceremony :(

• Lol well in that case, I've graduated 3X so far

• Once I went to an elementary school K-8th so that was my only time.

I'm a jr. now so by 2016 that'll be my second. I'm iffy about college so maybe I'm not sure.

• Dropped out of school and got my GED. I will graduate once from a community college, and once from a university.

• High School and college, off to law school in the Fall.

• Kindergarten
    4th grade
    5th grade
    8th grade
    12th grade
    College

• I had an 8th grade graduation when I went into high school

I graduated from high school

I graduated from college

I'll be graduating with my masters next May

• Woo hoo! You'll be the other four-graduation person! Ha!

Did you to to a private school in eighth grade?

• I went to a public school. My high school was regional so we went from being a little grade to practically tripling in size when we went to the HS so they made our 8th grade graduation kind of special lol

• high school and soon to be a college graduate

• 1-Greece's kind of middle school and I'll be graduating high school in less than a month.

• about to graduate from high school, then going to college.

• I went to my elementary school graduation, high school, two degrees (11' and 14'), master degree (13') and another one next year. After that doctorate.

• I think we have a world record here... when you finish your Doctorate's, you would have graduated SEVEN times!

• I've graduated twice.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know depends on how bored I get. Right now I am doing Professional Training from ISSA ( International Sports Science Association ) and they have a wide variety of stuff for a good price and are one of the best schools in the world for fitness related stuff and teach anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, nutrition, supplementation, personalized nutrition programming, flexibility techniques, and sports science and strength and conditioning for the fitness professional.

Of course I am also an apprentice under my father a master oil painter and I do martial arts so I usually keep busy.

• Just once for high school. I didn't see the point of walking just for my associate's degrees, but I will walk in December for my bachelor's.

• Awesome! Just one more semester... hang in there. Senioritis is even worse in College.

• Haha the courses I'm taking don't allow slacking, so senioritis shouldn't be an issue.

• The ones that I count are: high school, university as an engineer, and next year for my Master's. I intend to continue afterwards. Wish me luck!

• Only once. Schools below university level in my country do not have graduation ceremonies.

• Preschool, primary school, highschool, this afterschool thing I was in for three years, then grade 12 again (in the united states)