I honestly believe guys are better drivers now?

i was walking yesterday, and trucks were passing by blowing horns and holding their heads out the window looking back while still driving, i just dont get how they do it. i was driving yesterday & looked at someone, and about ran off the road...

Most Helpful Girl

• well in history, guys learned how to drive faster earlier than females so this may do something with it. In another point of view, apparently, guys are naturally better with directions than females so from this view, they are seen as more suited to drive. But than again, it depends on the individuals from my perspective. I've seen bad men drivers and bad women drivers. I'm currently learning how to drive and at first when I was scared, I made a lot of mistakes, but now I'm not afraid of driving faster and I don't make much mistakes so it takes experience to be a good driver

What Guys Said 7

• I asked once my driving instructor about this, he said ~ the next:

men - can react, take judgement faster, sometimes break rules to avoid/escape some bad situations; in overall faster, more firm. But! by doing it more "faster" they provoke and create more accidents.

women - react and prefer to do everything more slowly, more right. Do not risk. But! by being more slowly, carefully they are unable to react/avoid properly/fast, thus get into accidents.

Of course, everywhere are exceptions.

• Well for the starters, they are experienced. A lot experienced

• 70% of car accidents are caused by men -

It's scientifically proven women notice the detail in a picture and a man views the big picture..

With this bit of infomation pwrsonally I can't see men being close to better drivers

• Who says men can't multi task LOL - Says more about the male drivers than you I think

• Interesting. I never thought much about it, but I suppose it might be the male orientation toward sight and motion at work. We probably can't tell you what periwinkle is, but we probably can calculate speed and distance in an eyeblink.

• periwinkle?

• It's the name of a color. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge on the subject. :p. It might be a specific shade of blue, but I'm not certain. Regardless, if something periwinkle were to show itself, I probably couldn't point it out as such.

• Women drivers are terrible

• This is one of the few gender stereotypes I completely stand behind. Women can't drive.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that too lol
    3/4 of the girls I graduated with have either wrecked once or multiple times.