Girls, Has anyone ever walked barefoot in mud before?

if yes, how did it feel and would you do it again?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done it. It felt kinda nice and was lots of fun. I would definitely do it again.

What Girls Said 19

• Is this some kind of weird fetish?

• I wasn't randomly walking in mud, but I went into an Islam in the Bahamas. One of the blue holes had the muddy bottom that literally was the softest thing I've ever touchy in my life. It was so soft and squishy that it felt almost kind if gross. But it was amazing

• Surprisingly, yes. At a day spa. It's beneficial to optimise functioning of the kidneys. It was for a one off experience.

• Yes, and I loved it!

• I grew up as a rough and tumble tomboy with older brothers. Mud fights were a regular occurance :)

• Yes. I used to take my trainers off and walk barefoot to save them.

• Walked barefoot in it? I'VE ROLLED AROUND IN IT. IN A BATHING SUIT. It was all over my face, in my hair, my body. I've done it a lot, actually.

• Yes I have and I love walking in mud if I'm camping if I'm out no I wouldn't...

• No, I have never but, I would if I was having a mud fight with my boyfriend or something.

• I have done it.

• Ya, it's soooo much fun. i would advise to do it

• I did!!! It felt "smooshy" but I would definatly do it again because I had so much fun :)

• I have. It was fun until I felt the little ricks and sticks beneath the mud. That was not so fun.

• Yes! Loved it!!! :D

• Yes, I miss playing in mud!

• Yes! It's fabulous.

• Yes. It feels like you're walking on a gooey mess that's somehow comfortable. I like it

• Not recently.

• Yuck no that makes me feel gross just thinking of it.