Is this my fate now?

Recently I have had a discussion with my manager over vague tasks that I have nothing to do with. Finally I said OK but I feel I am excluded, which means I may be getting laid off. The place where I work is full of pressure and unexplained things-sometimes it's OK though. Now I was supposed to start doing some task and no one has called me, but another colleague was. I suspect something is going under the table.

At the same time, I am lonely and almost have no one to talk to. I live in another country and msking friends here is difficult. I haven't been lucky when it comes to love. I am an attractive woman who gets approached by guys often, but the wrong ones mostly. I always end up alone. The most recent relationship was devastating because I thought he loved me, but it was something else, not love. I got used to seeing far less attractive women in good relationships!

Now I only see a dark tunnel in front of my eyes. I don't know what to do. I even don't have a warm chest to cry on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really sorry things are bad for you atm sweetie but keep your chin up, things will get better I'm sure!
    Where are you from and what country are you in if you don't mind me asking?

• Hey thanks... I'll send you a message

• I am fine-thanks :)

Things are OK now. They are not making me do it because now they are convinced it's not my job.

How are you?

I still can't text lol

• @asker oh wow well at least that's sorted now! :)
      I'm good thanks sweetie. Oh that's ok I know new people can send pms immidiatley ☺️

What Guys Said 1

• Here's some advice. Anytime you think "somebody needs to do_____________" stop realize that you are "somebody" and do it. Don't get into this "it's not my job" attitude, because those are the types that no one wants to work with. If you prove yourself then you can ask for more compensation, but prove yourself first.

• No it's not like that. For example, If you ork as a designer and the task was to edit Chinese documents

• That is true, but if you are ABLE to do a task, then it behooves you as a team member to do so. If not the answer is not "that's not my job" but rather "I do not have the ability to do that" which is an entirely different beast.

• "You can't ask a dentist to examine a patient's heart. Can you? " And no one would, that's an outlandish example.

What Girls Said 0