What's one of the weirdest objects or things you've ever seen?

I think I can honestly say that penis' are one of the weirest things I've seen.

They hnestly look like mushrooms on sterioids.

Not a bad weird. They're just there to be honest, but our bodies weird or strangely beautiful in general. I'm not lying about the mushrooms on steroids though (for circumcised).
I just would like to take the time and announce to all you guys and trans girls out there that your penis is beautiful. Circumcised or not, you were born with a strangely beautiful organ that shoots out part of the baby makin serum.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• The statues on Crosby Beach that get submerged on the high tide.

Google "Another Place" Crosby Beach, Merseyside, UK.

• Why are they there? Who made them?

• A guy called Antony Gormley made a statue based on himself I believe. This was then copied many times. Some have been to exhibitions in a few countries, but now the permanent home is Crosby Beach. They are just art shown in the living environment of the sea.

• A dog raping a cat.

• A girl who thinks penises are weird. Now I've seen it all!!

• Almost all girls think penis' look weird but weird doesn't mean bad or gross.
      People and our bodies are weird and beautiful at the same time in general.

• But it can't be the weirdest thing you've seen!! That's just not right lol

• No, it's not the weirdest thing, but it's the only thing that comes to mind.

• We have all penises :(

• There's nothing wrong with your penis. It's beautiful.

• Well I've decided not to see your gentalia, but I'll assume that it's beautiful.

• Okay how you want, you did right haha

• And your gonna tell me that blobfish pictures not a dick? That's not a mushroom top? Eff off!!

What Girls Said 5

• Every girl thinks penises are weird like vaginas clean themselves out constantly but stuff just builds up on a penis if they don't scrub it and that freaks me out I don't know why. Like obviously you still clean down there but it refreshes itself on it's own which is oddly comforting to know.

um some guys have like inverted nipples and that was a strange thing I noticed at the local pool once haha.

• *claps* Thanks you! // @usernameisnttaken read the above

• HAHA "mushrooms on steroids" yeah i agree some penises are not attractive but overall they are naturally unique in their own way aha.

• Japanese inventions XD

• Fake boobs
    They look hard

• Yes, penises are.