Romance story ideas?

I really want to stat writing a romance novel... any ideas for a unique but dramatic love story?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• A novel called "my ugly girlfriend"... let it be about a very attractive guy who loves an ugly girl and doesn't care about her look because he adores her personality. She likes him back but she refuses to be in a relationship with him because she thinks he deserves a better looking girl. The point of this novel would be is that looks aren't everything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Write it from the perspective of the bad guy. Lust, animal desire, jealousy, paranoia. Someone who's been badly hurt in the past and is angry at the world in return. Someone who finds himself falling in the abyss of self-hate, and lashes out at others while he's really fleeing from the icy cold hands of death that threaten to grasp him. And have the female lead be just like him. A WWII setting would be the absolute best, and the novel would appeal to both genders and all ages, IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
    • I got an idea from this one, except the main character is a girl here is the story description: Leah Blane has had a rough past with guys to the point where she promises herself to never love. She decides to stick to school and setting up her future in the film making business, but what happens when she's accepted into her dream college and has the one and only Cameron Dallas as her roommate? Will she end up falling for him and going against herself? (it's a fanfiction) so what do you think of the title "Contradict"

• Could work. Wish you luck! :)

• Write a novel about how a super model fell in love with a complete nerdy cave man.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Two people love each other, but they can't be together... *sobs*

0|0
    0|0