Help... mathematics?

On a serious note, does anyone actually get mathematics?

If so, explain conversions to me and do me some examples please. We're using the metric system

Sorry guys, I should of been more clear.
Conversions in distance, weight and volume.

Most Helpful Girl

• Math is gross, you poor thing. :(

• Math is not gross. If it wasn't for Math, you would not be living the kind of life you do. It would be Stone Age all over again.

• Apparently lmao

• Well it's a fact. People don't realize the role of mathematics in shaping up our lives. Granted it can be tough but that's how nature is.

What Guys Said 5

• This is hard to teach in G@G's text editor. However, treat each unit like a variable in algebra.

• Do you know how to multiply, divide, and simplify/cancel units? That's all you're doing. Basic 7-8th grade math...

• What conversions are we talking about?
    There are usually given identities for conversion:
    for example 1kg = 1000g.
    1km = 1000m

• Check the update

• You are not specifying the problem. If you don't want to help yourself then there is little anybody here can do.

• I honestly couldn't give you an example from the top of my head... it just baffles me.

• Well one plus one is two...
    what kind of mathematics are we talking about?

• Seriously? You're over 18 and you don't understand conversions? I guess it's true that school in my country takes maths too seriously. And no, I'm not Asian, I live in Eastern Europe .

• You'll never use half the stuff you've learnt.

Basic, multiplying, subtracting, adding and dividing it all you need.

What Girls Said 0