Girls, when shaving do you shave just up to the knee or beyond that?

im always curious, I only shave up to the knee because I don't have much hair to begin with but what do others do when shaving their legs

Was talking about thighs and all that

20

Most Helpful Girl

• The whole leg. You can see your thigh hairs in the light and not going all the way up is like a waste of time

• Great thanks for answering

• If you really don't notice thigh hair then maybe you don't need to shave. I have pale hair so you can't really see it by just looking, but in the light you can see every hair

• I mean my thigh hair is brown but there is barely any of it. I think it's a genetic thing because my mother barely has much leg hair either

What Girls Said 19

• Knees because I have light hair and barely any above. I am not going to sit there and shave it just so it comes out probably darker each time and more blunt looking which can make it look fuller with a straight cut that the razor does. (Hairstylist)

• I wax using veet wax strips and I'd wax my thighs too but a pair of the strips (they're stuck together) is enough to get rid of the hair below the knees. It'd be a waste if I used another pair just for the thighs where nobody would even see anyway since they're covered lol

• I shave all the way up but, I don't have to do as much on my thighs because, there is barely any hair.

• I shave all the way up to the top of my thigh. I have heard that some only shave up to the knee as well though. I don't really have noticeable thigh hair either but I just do it regardless.

• Interesting, thanks for answering

• First - go carefully over the knees - the skin there snags the razor and gets cut easily.

Second, you need to go up higher than the knee. Up your thighs is best or you will look furry when the light hits your legs from the side.

If you want to do the "other areas", go very slowly and have a mirror. Definitely be careful. (Get "No More Bumps" lotion, if it gives you bumps or ingrown hairs.) Remember, always leave a nice (trimmed) triangle in the front. It looks a lot better to men.

• Nice, I don't need to shave my thighs though cause it barely has hair, not noticable at all unless you stare really closely at my leg

• I only shave up to my knees I have only a few little blond hairs on my thighs so I only shave my lower leg

• Thighs n all that.. No choice when you have dark hair like I do :(

• I don't shave. I don't care. :P

• I shave all the way up

• Depends on what I'm wearing I guess & how long it's been since I last shaved.

• I see thanks for answering

• I used to shave up to the knee but now I shave the whole leg. The hair above the knee is thinner/sparser anyway so it's pretty easy to keep it shaved.

• I see thanks for answering

• All the way

• depends how i'm feeling. normally just to the knee.

• Just to the knee.

• I shave the whole leg, I prefer it all to be smooth

• I shave everywhere

• i shave my whole leg (calves, knees, thighs, shins, all of it!) :)

• All the way up.

• I shave everything.