If you had the Death Note, who's name would you write in it, if any?

Death Note is my favorite anime, and I thought this would be a good question to ask. Now, if you haven't watched it, check it out on YouTube one day. 😀

5 Rules of the Death Note
1. The person’s name you write in the Death Note will die (with the exception of the Death God. I guess that makes sense).
2. You have to have the image of the person in your mind, when writing their name; this prevents people with the same names from being killed.
3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the aforementioned person’s name, it will happen.
4. If no method is specified, the person will die of a hearit attack.
5. If you write down the name and cause, you have 6 minutes and 40 seconds to write the details of the person’s death.

Pretty spooky, right?

I won’t go into all of the details of the first episode because I don’t want to spoil it for those who haven’t seen it. But it’s pretty intense, to say the least.

I want to ask a “Hmm…” question for the day:

If some death god dropped a notebook that gave you the power over life and death, and you were the first person to come across it, what would you do?

Yes, you can kill more than one person. Also, what would you do with the book?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• never read DN... but i know it's based on another novel actually... a guy posted this in youtube as well :-)

• The Koch Brothers.

Stop the evil at it's source.

• Adolf Schicklgrueber (AKA Adolf Hitler. )
    Just to be sure.

• (This is Tinkerbell) oh I've watched this its awesome! Hmmm probably my ex's mom (she's evil) and probably an ex friend from my old school. The way the ex friend d would die would be something humiliating because she's very arrogant. And I don't really care how my ex's mom dies. What would I do with the book? Probably exactly what Light did! Or just hide it and only use it when needed... But I couldn't not kill criminals probably so I'm sure it would end up the same way it did in "Death Note"

• Oh oh oh! Russell Brand would die by having his heart ripped out too :) because that's not Crepy at all ;-) I just really don't like him!

• I might start watching this, my friend said it was good. Anyways, I have a long list of people I would terminate.
    -David Cameron
    -Iggy Azealia
    -Nigel Farage
    They're the top 3

• I wouldn't write anyone's name. I would probably burn such a thing.

• No one. Plus I'd be doomed to die a miserable death. And I'm no way near that smart. I would have been caught a long time ago

• Obama, the Clinton's and basically all the communist left wingers in the U. S.

What Girls Said 6

• The girl who bullied me at school 2 years ago, ally babiarz the bitch.
    My younger brother cause he's evil
    Also anyone my current ex is dating so I can make him mine again.

• All of the people who've ever made fun of me. That's a lot of people. hehehe

• Love the anime, but I wouldn't kill anyone.

• wouldn't use it. don't want that on my conscience.

• No one. I don't want to kill anyone.

• I love it too and I don't think I would be able to right anyone's name.