Do you like MTV?

I don't really like it, don't know why exactly but I prefer to watch Xite but I do like to watch Geordie shore sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• There are some shows that I watch, like Catfish, Plain Jane, Are You The One and Awkward. I also used to watch The Challenge.
    I never tried to watch an entire Geordie Shore episode, I only can take a few seconds of it, then I need to change the channel.
    So, I guess I can say that I like it.

• and which show is your favourite? Why you can just watch the geordie shore for just a few seconds?

I like your new picture, my favourite flower together witht eh tullip of course ;-)

• Awkward is my favorite. Geordie Shore is annoying and it's always the same.

Thank you :)

• Thank you for the MH :)

What Girls Said 3

• Only things from MTV I watch are Teen Wolf, Eye Candy and Are You The One. That's all.

• Sometimes. I watch MTV breakfast club and sometimes shows like Awkward and sometimes Goerdie Shore too haha.

• Awkward what is it about?

• Awkward is een drama, comedie serie over een meisje in highschool en dat klinkt een beetje cliché en duf, maar het is echt een goede serie. Zelfs jongensvrienden van mij vinden het leuk.

• ok, ik wil het wel een kans geven. Weet jij uit je hoofd wanneer het uitgezonden wordt?

• Yes I like MTV. I used to watch it a lot during my teen years.

What Guys Said 11

• I love MTV ! Jersey Shore , MTV Next, Room Raiders, 16 and pregnant, Parental Control, Flavor Flav's show where he tried to find a wife, Paris Hilton's My New BFF

Awesome shows ! Much better than German trash TV !

• i loved it in early days back in da 80s... now... ughhh

• I watch MTV Dance a lot.

• it's not like it use to be back in the day.
    In the 80's and 90's it was good much better now it's just bad reality TV.
    the M is meant to stand for music television well it did back then.

• Indeed there's not enough music anymore... very often when I go through the channels on MTV there isn;t music

• I always hated it. Back when I was young it was full of terrible R&B. The only good thing was the late night shows where they would play less mainstream stuff.

Now apparently it's all reality tv?

• I don't like TV in the first place lol.

• It's very cheesy

• What's MTV? GOD I am old man LMAO 😂 😜😜

• I only watch Catfish.

• I never have, even when they use to play music on it.

• I haven't watched mtv since jackass aired.

Whats the M stand for anyways? masturbation?