What is the message in this image mean?

What is the message in this image mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a look at urban myth stereotypes where a man says he doesn't have to look after himself because he already has a wife.

And the woman saying why should she put up with being a downtrodden wife for the sake of sex when she can go to a bar any night and pick up a one night stand.

What Guys Said 6

• It's basically a man-hating rant that compares men to pigs and taunts them for the size of their penises. Pretty much that.

• 80% isn't it 2 much?

• I don't understand what you are saying?

• too much

the percentage sounds really big in my opinion... i'd place it 20-30 at most

• It suggests that men have tiny dicks.

• Guys have small dicks is what it says...

• Suits me down to the ground!

• Just another reason why size matters.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a clever comeback for women... The one about the cow and the milk is like saying why would I comitt when I can have you any time I want.

And the one about the pig is saying why would I want a guy when I can have sex or his penis (sausage) whenever I want.

I personally find this amusing xD

• Not to mention it's also calling guys out on having a small penis they're saying it doesn't do much.

• It means women don't want to get married just for sex.

• Lol at all the guys taking about small dicks. Why buy the cow when you can get free milk is implying that why would a man Spend time and effort to marry a woman (buy the cow) when he can just string her along and have sex with her without the commitment. ( get the free milk)
    Vise versa women don't want to buy a pig (it's a joke that all men are pigs) just so they can have sex. (Implying the sausage is a man's penis.)