Would you rather?

Would you rather be completely naked infront of a gay guy or completely naked infront of a straight guy?

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wouldn't want to be naked in front of any guy.

If I had to choose hmm
    Well it would be less awkward with a straight guy however I might get a boost to my ego or maybe even a laugh if the gay guy freaked out or complemented my body :/

I think id choose gay but like I said I'd prefer not to be naked in front of anyone I'm not dating.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Wouldn't be bothered way have changed in thousands of dressing rooms must have been a few gay guys there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had plenty of showers in shared shower rooms after football. I don't think I'd care much about either option :D

0|1
    0|0
  • str8 coz he wouldn't fuck my ass LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter as being nude/naked isn't sexual and just because i'm naked doesn't mean he would try any thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A gay guy, 'cause maybe he could give me pointers on my body.

0|0
    0|0
    • "oh darling your tighs are a bit too fat now aren't they?" lol (read that with a gay guys voice lol)

• :) Although many guys are not like that. But yes, exactly :)

• If I'm naked, I wouldn't mind feeling a little sexy.. Gay guy, someone may as well have fun! 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay guy for sure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Gay guy I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be completely naked in front of the hot guy, no matter if he's gay or straight, lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • gay guy unless that straight guy was my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I it's a person then they're probably judging me so I don't want either I see me naked

0|0
    0|0
  • I think in front of a gay guy because it's not likely that he'd want to go after me

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked in front of a gay guy cuz you don't have to worry about them trying anything with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight Guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be completely naked in front of gay guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay guy his reaction would be priceless hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter, I'm confident to be naked in front of both of them

0|0
    0|0
  • The first would make feel more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • gay guy for sure.

0|0
    0|0