Would you pay $200 to go to a concert?

It's not even VIP tickets...
would you?

I would only for groups that I really like and I would want to see them :) take pictures and just have a good time!!!

• hell yesssss
    25% (3)33% (7)30% (10)Vote
  • oh, hell no
    75% (9)67% (14)70% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I haven't been to a concert in ages though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I would because then you can get a better sit. If you sit in the back those tickets are the cheap tickets and you can't see anything. I like to be near the front of the concert if possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's like my favorite Rapper yeah, but he's never gonna be able to do a concert again :(

I'd pay $200 for a festival though, but because it's 3 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a Bruce Springsteen concert sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would have to be like a whole weekend event with my favorite bands all playing and there would have to be no people moshing with their shirts off. For whatever reason concert goers have terrible hygiene...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the band and the venue. Sure if it was a big band that I REALLY liked and it was a small intimate venue with a meet and greet afterwords. Might be worth it, or a big music fest with LOTS of good band.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah... i prefer studio recordings anyway :-P

0|0
    0|1
  • If I really liked this band I would (like a RHCP concert!) Otherwise, no. I'd get more enjoyment from a $20 local show.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend silly amounts of money on music, but that's an extreme even I am not willing to go to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! filler

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was for just my own ticket, then probably. Depends on who I'll be seeing.

0|0
    0|0
  • no hair on my head would consider that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Lmao no. Hell, I'd be hard pressed to pay $200 for much of anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a group I really like, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has to either be front row seats and I mean middle front row or back stage passes... Other wise no.

I'm not going to be able to touch them and I cab hear music anywhere I sit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No just to stand around, be hot, have sucky seats, wai in line for a shitty bathroom, pay for parking, and listen to things I could hear better on. YouTube or free. Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's a ticket to go see Jimmy Carr live I won't go to any concerts. I really don't want to go to any music ones. Mainly because they are very loud and that would murder my ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't even pay that for EDC and that is a festival with multiple DJs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, If I really liked the band sure I would

You should go and have fun

0|0
    0|0