Guys, what would you think if you saw your ex after you dumped her and she had gotten super fit and hot? Would you care at all?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• my initial look when i first see her
    www.troll.me/.../im-dead-ass-.jpg
    :p i would probably get the uncontrollable urge to check her out like dam she's looking good man real good man! unless she was acting all salty then i would just ignore her i would care but not to the point where i am like mad about it or anything negative in my mind i would just be like wow she's looking real good i also think it has to do with how you broke up

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't care

If I would, that would mean I wasn't fully over her to begin with, which wouldn't be a good thing :p

• I would be proud and happy for her. I would congratulate her and wish her all the best. As long as she is happy with herself then I'm happy.

• Hate her even more.

• Hahah why exactly? Because you couldn't have Her or because it would be obnoxious or?

• Well what if she wasn't "dumpy" before she just wasn't fit and what if she was single?

• Not a big deal then.

• I would not break up with a girl because she'd lost her hot body. But seeing her striving to be fit I would wonder if she changed her way of thinking about other things. If so, maybe we'd get along now.

• This is actually a very interesting point of view. Thanks for the answer!

• If I dumped her then that means that it was for her shite personality. And if she got more fit and sexy then chances are her ego would be even bigger and thus I would have more reasons to avoid her.

• if you previously thought she was too insecure and needed more confidence and needed to stop depending on your validation for her self esteem would that make a difference?

• You know that's quite a lot of things to consider after that 'if'. Either way if I dumped her, then that means there was a reason for me dumping her, meaning that any circumstances before wouldn't matter anymore.

• so wot? after all i prefer chubby gals :D

• If she is my ex it probably means we didn't get along. Her appearance would have very little to do with it.

• I'd be happy for her.. Because if I dumped her , something was wrong and it wasn't her extra five pound or intoned body... Had to be real..

• If I dumped her because of her personality I wouldn't care. Tbh, I might wish I could have sex with her 1 more time but I wouldn't want to get back together

• Good for her.

• I probably dumped her for personality differences so probably wouldn't care...

• My ex is already fit and hot I'm not gonna lie.
    It's her insides that makes me unattracted to her.

• Not really to be honest.

• I bury my past. I wouldn't care.

• Awesome comfident

• Of course I would. I probably would have left her because she wasn't fit and hot.

• nope. dont bother.

• Good for her. Now it's time to say goodbye and go about my. life.

• 0|0