Are you a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

If so, who's your favorte Turtle character (share in your answer).

• Yes, I'm a fan
  • No, I'm not

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked the show in Fox Kids/ Jetix when I was a kid. I used to bounce on the sofa singing the theme song lols. Raphael was my favourite

What Girls Said 7

• I loved the old 80's cartoon.. I sometimes still watch if we have it on none paid TV
    Have seen some of the latest TMNT
    Loved the old school movies as actors dressed up, was so cool.
    And Michelangelo was my fave 😊😉

• Absolutely. Probably an unhealthy fan to be honest. Although it is unusual I do like the 2012 cartoon quite a lot although I can't say season 3 is that great in my opinion. My fav would have to be Raphael.

• Leonardo..

• Ahh I like the older series more- the last TMNT movie was such a disappointment to watch. Sigh.
    My favourite is Raphael 🐢🔥

• definitely!

i grew up on the '80s version.
    donatello was always my favorite - super intelligent and wore my favorite color :)

• Hell yea! Michelangelo

• Eh, I liked Power Puff girls better. lol

What Guys Said 7

• I really liked Donatello as a kid , I hate how they made him a little bitch in the last movie though

• in what way was he a bitch? He freaking jumped out a plane with no parachute and everyone was like "What did you just do!!!"

Also, he was like "i'm just gonna drip this ooze I only have understand all over my AND GROW A COUPLE OF NEW BONES IN THE PROCESS!!! It's not that would hurt or anything."

• Yes, but not the TMNT that you posted. I am old school turtles fan (from the 80's). Michelangelo was my favorite.

• no... i prefer da adults 8)

• Especially this one but you might not appreciate it as much as i do

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/db/TMNT_2.jpg

• Yes and Leonardo was my favorite!!! I loved him. Donatello was my second favorite :D

• not really. But I do respect them.

• yes the old tmnt movies and arcade games