Would you get on in a fight with someone if they called your girlfriend a name?

As question asks would you start a fight with someone who say for example they called your girlfriend a slut or the like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a bloody fight of course
    But I'll show them who's the real slut
    With words not with fist
    Fist is for the weak

• so for example you accuse guy of looking down your girlfriends shirt?

• I wanna ask you a question since you're a mod... but in private.. ok with that?

• sure I'll try to help

What Guys Said 18

• I'm a lover, not a fighter. I would physically come between them, and have some words with him. I am pretty good at knocking someone down with brains rather than brawn. If he wants to push it to being physical, the legal responsibilities for fighting fall on him.

• First of all, I'd check if he's depressed or sort of mentally challenged person or not. There's no point inwasting time with them. But if he's a healthy person, I would let my girlfriend to call him a b*st*rd who has nothing to do except f-ing his own m... And then I'd stare at him. If he tried to react, he would end up eating mud.

• This is a great question. Try and see it from my perspective since i'm old enough to have seen a huge social revolution mainly in the name of gender equality and sexual liberation. As with all social, political , economic or other reform there are the essential positives but unfortunately there will be some negatives. I believe the US military all the negatives collateral damage. In the case of defending your girlfriend against verbal or physical abuse there is now a highly increased chance that you will have to face this as compared to 35 years ago. Back when I was first dating or courting a girl other males did not make advances towards the lady. That was the etiquette. The lady was respected as a pure being who would not even entertain flirting let alone sex with another man. So men didn't even try. Of course there would be the occasional drunk who would try and touch a girl up but it was your right to belt the crap out of him and no one would step in to support him because he was wrong. Now however since the sexual liberation ( which was a positive as ladies are no longer considered a possession ) men have forgotten to respect a lady and see all women as possible sexual conquests whether they are in a relationship or not.. That's the negative. So if some fool leers or gropes your girlfriend somehow his mates think that's fine and so violence becomes a full on brawl. In the workplace example above the best solution would have been to guide his girlfriend calmly away and then file a sexual harassment case. In bars or clubs you just try and avoid confrontation until you can alert the abundance of security.
    Humour in some situations works.. 2 years ago I was at a close friends daughters wedding and my partner was wearing an outstanding outfit with a plunging cleavage. The wife of a guest across from us screamed out at him to take his eyes of the sluts tits. I turned to my partner and firmly asked her to tell her tits to stop staring at peter because his lovely wife was concerned they were blinding him. LOL
    even the old hag laughed.. It's rude and sleazy but walk down the street and try count how few men actually make eye contact. Men talk to the tits or the ass cause women have been sexualised and men think with their dicks

• Depends on the situation, I won't assume on such things

But 99.99% it's my clenched fist giving him a firm uppercut & then I'd do the talking after I wake him up rudely with some cold water on his face

• I would do nothing. Guys are always hitting on my woman and If I fought with all of them, I would have no time to be with girl.

• I don't know if you would call it a fight as much as a beat down if he didn't apologize after I asked him nicely.

• very protective

• your just sweet but your right it's not worth it

• why would I want to run the risk of getting my face bloody and my ribs broken? Even though she would mend me back to health I wouldn't be in any shape to treat her right or be close to her without feeling pain.

• I will tell them not talk about her like that in the most serious face and voice I possibly can. If they continue. If it's a girl saying it I would try to humiliate her in some way, let's say we are in restaurant, I would pour ketchup on her head. If it's a guy who continuously disrespects her, then there might just be a physical altercation.

• i'd throw some egg on him :-P

• I'd rather him insult her than hit on her. If he insulted her i would intimidate him until he backs down, but if he doesn't it might escelate into a fight.

If he hot on her though, I'd instantly be kicking his ass- no negotiations, no mercy.

• I only get in fights if someone poses a threat to life and limb.

• I'd let it slide once if he did it again well I'd knock his teeth out.

• Yes I would and no I wouldn't be thrown in jail to answer your follow up question :p

• Nah no need for that, people are entitled to their opinions, even if they are really dumb ones

• Would utterly destroy

• If they called my girl a slut? yes.

• Yeah I'll fight them if they call my girlfriend slut or any name like that.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Hell naw unless she is carrying my kid that is. Also if she knows that she isn't a ___ who cares? Way too many MFs die trying to be a HERO for these broads these days when they should have just said screw it

• what if she didn't say anything

• Screw you im going home -_-

• sad face

• i would have to my people would take care of them

What Girls Said 4

• I have gotten into huuuge arguments before for defending friends that have been called names. Never got physical tho.

• I wouldn't directly start a fight but a verbal reaction would come. We often get nasty remarks when we walk as a lesbian couple on the street, mainly from men from certain origins.

• Wow I'm so sorry you get that, that's horrible people are like that towards you.

• I know my boyfriend would. And he's a wrestler so that person would be in a body bag.

• No, that's dangerous. If he touches your boyfriend take him doooown!

• it's just a story i was told, not a personal significance but thank you