Is smoking a huge turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL it can b sexy sometims actually 8)

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, it is.

• Yes filler

• For me, yes.

• For some people, though it also depends what. I dont mind vapes and tobacco, but weed or anything like that is a turn off for me.

• I myself smoke socially = not a turnoff, but it doesn't taste great.

If "I" smoke on a date, I always make sure my breath is fresh with mints, mouthwash or toothpaste.

• Girls want that healthy guy that they can do activities with and have fun. Not waiting around for him to finnish his cigarette or someone who's idea of fun is getting high...
    No girls really really like a smoker, so yeah i guess it is a really big turn off.

• I dislike it. I've never smoked anything in my life so my senses (taste, smell) aren't number like a smokers' is. I've dated smokers before however but now at this point I really don't ever want to again.

• Since I'm not a smoker and I like to avoid smoking areas to keep my lungs clean, then yes.

• For me it is

• For me personally no because I grew up around it. I would prefer for them not to smoke but its not a deal breaker

• No, not really!

It really depends on you as a person. If you're more of a rough-looking, cool guy then it's actually a huge turn on for me. I slept with a guy who was a smoker and I woke up beside him from the smell of a cigarette. It was right after we had intercourse, and I was kind of panicking from the display. I knew he was a smoker and all but he rarely did it in front of me. For some reason I thought he didn't enjoy it, which was why he was drowning it out with a smoke. I pulled the blankets over me and rolled my body over with a nervous laugh, asking him if I was 'really that bad'. He only grinned as he looked over. "Is that really what you think? It was amazing. I... actually usually don't smoke after things like this, because I only do it to calm myself down." He brushed his hair back as he looked over wearily but struck me a smile. "Ah. I wasn't thinking. Do you not like the smell? I'll put it out."

To be honest, that's pretty hot. If you think your partner doesn't like it, then ask. That way you'll seem considerate.

What Guys Said 9

• To me peoplw who smoke tobaco and cigarettes are more of a turn off than people who smoke weed.

Thats my opinion anyways

• Yes. It's an instant dealbreaker for me.

• Absolutely hate smoking

• Depends on how and how much she smokes. If it's too much, like more than a pack a day, that's not good. But if smokes occasionally and with elegance it's a turn on for me.

• Its a deal breaker.

• I dislike it but if I find her pretty I think I can tolerate if she smokes a little.

• Deal breaker for me,

• For me, smoke is a small turn-off but definitely not a deal-breaker.