Girls, Do you ever see another gorgeous girl and she was pretty as a kid and you get jealous?

• yes
    52% (29)
  • no
    48% (27)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the ugliest child I was gawky and pale and buck toothed not cute at all. I wish I had been a pretty little girl who wore princess dresses and went in pageants. I only got pretty around age 12 and one day I looked in the mirror and cried because I finally after my entire childhood didn't feel ugly anymore. I don't get jealous I just get sad, I was bullied as a kid and I wish I had been a cute little kid.

• dude you are very very very very very Cute. I wish i looked like you =)

• thank you! but I've changed a LOT since I was a kid haha

What Girls Said 17

• You mean like seeing little kids that look beautiful and will look even more gorgeous as an adult?

It's more envy than jealousy
    \
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...42c6-8c6d-1f6dfcc24ac6.gif

• No I don't get jealous.

• As a kid? Yes. I was very insecure though. Now, I see gorgeous women and think that they're gorgeous as well as wish them the best.

• Well my mummy said I was beautifull so I don't really give two f*** about others! 💨

• only if she has a rockin' rack and all the guys are looking at it yes.

• Just a little, but I'm in the process of learning body confidence and body positivity. If you need any help you can always message me and also watch these 2 videos on Youtube called "Body Love" part 1 & 2 by Mary Lambert.

• No, Not at all.

• No because girls do that to me and i am a really attractive girl but i'm modest and they judge by my good looks i would never do that to a girl

• nah, im flawless

• I dont get jealous, I just randomly go up to them and call them pretty. :|

• I am perfectly content with my appearance so I am able to enjoy the beauty of others, not be jealous of them.

• Whats there to be jealous of.

• No, another womens beauty doesn't take away my own

• I don't care if she was pretty when she was a kid if that's what you mean?

• most women have a flaw or 2, i have many flaws all of which can't be fixed some with drastic surgery, but yes i get jealous because my life is hell.

• I don't work that way.