Guys, What teen celebrities do guys like? For instince, Miley Cyrus (old), Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I can't think of any current female teen celebrities I like or I find attractive, so I'll go with a "back in the day" response.

I remember when I was 14, alllllll the way back in 2004, I used to think Jojo (the singer, not Mojo Jojo from "The Powerpuff Girls") was the sexiest female teen celebrity. She is the same age as me (24) now and her butt is so big now! That makes me like her even more lol.

• Only Demi Lovato from your examples
    I know they're not teens anymore but I love Keke Palmer and Jennette McCurdy. :D

• among those? miley cyrus was cute then... now... nah 8)

• Selena Gonez used to be the hottest out of the ones you listed, but now she doesn't look as good. I guess Ariana Grande is ok, but i don't find any of the others attractive at all.

• Taylor Swift. All Hail SWIFTIES... I have a collection of 1000 pic (photos +wallpapers) of this pop star, I love her voice, but this pop album 1989 was disappointing and the red album made me go crazy.

• Miley Cyrus is "old"? I don't know who the rest are, but I did see a couple photos of "Selena Gomez" on here recently, and Wow, she is exquisitely cute.

• None of them is talented or attractive.

• My only gulity pleasure is Demi Lovato. I like her music too. In fact I was so upset when she did that to her hair. Awful !!!

• Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato

• taylor swift my bae, her song is fantastic!

• I like Taylor Swift, mostly for her musical talent. She does looks a little down syndrome but she has a cuteness to her.

• Taylor Swift

• I used to have a crush on the old Miley Cyrus when I was like 10 or 11. Same with Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. The last 2 are still attractive but Miley Cyrus looks like a crackhead now. Ariana Grande is cool too, really good voice

• Taylor & Demi are super talented. Ariana has the sexiest voice of all-time.

• Selena Gomez is just awesome.. I just love her..😍

• I don't like a lot of any of their songs, but when it comes to beauty I would say Ariana

• Taylor Swift seems pretty nice. She seems to be very down to earth person.

• Chloe Moretz, Miley Cyrus and Maisie Williams (Arya from Game Of Thrones) ;)

• Selena gomez i love the cute naughtiness on her face