When you want a partner to look good what does this mean to you?

• i want someone I personally find attractive, others may/may not agree
  • I want someone most people will find attractive (societies definition of perfection)

Most Helpful Guy

• The first. And the girls I like most guys don't find attractive, which is good for me, less demand for the girls I like ^^

What Guys Said 2

• A combination of A and B.

• why?

• thanks im just trying to understand

• "so even if a woman takes care of herself and is pretty but not perfect and has minor flaws but still a fit and sexy ass... its still a no because all the other guys dont want to sleep with her? is this accurate?"

Don't know how you got that out of what I posted. Doesn't really make sense at all, because what you described is what majority of men would and/or want to sleep with.

• I believe A is overall more important although B probably plays a factor at a subliminal level.

What Girls Said 2

• I obviously need to find a guy attractive to consider being with him.. That's a normal thing. I don't care what anyone else thinks of him as long as I pleased with how he looks

• I just want someone I think is attractive.