What's it like to go sky diving?

Most Helpful Girl

• You go almost numb on the flight up. Like you're because on the ride there, and the days leading up to it, but when you get there it's like you're on autopilot lol you're there, it's happening, nothing you can do now.
    The first 2 seconds of falling are the best. You're used to landing after jumping, but now you just keep falling and you keep going faster.
    The wind is deafening. But you fall for a good amount of time, you don't really get the stomach drop feeling of being on a roller coaster, it's just wind and a lot of sky.
    You see a lot as you're falling and when the parachute opens you get to enjoy he view without as much wind as you float down.
    When I did it the landing was super soft, I had head some people have broken their legs by landing too hard, but I landed light as a feather lol
    Then that's it, you get a souvenir and the video if you want. Then you get bragging rights for he rest of your life hahaha

What Guys Said 4

• AMAZING!!! have you ever had a dream where you just decided to suddenly lay flat and fall? Well its like that but with wind to your face and the thrill is exilarating.

But you should practice jumping from trampolines or diving boards first to get a little taste of it and make sure that when you go you follow the instructors every word other than that have fun!!!

• like a trip 2 heaven 8)

• I wanna do that one day.

• it's like falling off a tall building except you live.

What Girls Said 1

• You feel like you're falling to your death.