Guys, what age (the ones that are Christian or are thinking about marrying before having kids) what age do you want to marry?

.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Christian, but i don't want kids. It'd be ideal to get married anywhere between now and 30 for me, but ya never know.

• later on you'll want kids maybe its the age kuzz i dont want some know either

What Guys Said 18

• I want to get married when I'm in my 30's, more specifically, mid 30's (around 35 or so.)

It seems most guys want to wait until their late 20's or 30's to get married, while women want to get married right away out of high school. I see that trend everywhere.

• I was ready to think seriously about marriage right out of high school. I expected to be married by 25, preferably in the 20->23 range. As it turns out, I will actually get married at 32 or 33. I may have found the waiting difficult to endure at the time, but my bride-to-be is so wonderful that I no longer care. Still, for the sake of public sanity, I would prescribe 23.

• personally i'd rather stay single ;-)

• I think about 25 would be a reasonable age, though with the right girl I'd be ready tomorrow.

• As soon as we are both ready ready.
    Ready: Mentally, You both have planned and cleared things out, Socially, and lastly Economically.

• late 20s early 30s unless it happens sooner :)

• I don't have a particular age when I want to get married. I just want to wait until I have a good job and my own place to live

• Really anytime after 24 is good for me.

• I wanted to from 18 on.

• I don't want to get married.

• Probably about two years ago.

• Probably close to 30, fuck I just turned 27. I need to settle down lol

• 25 and up.

• I'd say around 30, my father married at 34.

• I wanted to get married when I was 19 but it didn't work out.

• Like from the ages of 26 to 29 is best to me.

• 22 would be good... ..

• I was thinking about mid to late 20s, early to mid 30s at the latest. That way I can get all my issues out of the way and (Hopefully) by then have a stable life and income.