Girls, How many girls in the world are willing to wait before marriage to have sex?

Is it not common anymore and girls are losing there virginities willy nilly. What the best way to tell or ask if the girls is a virgin?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• This was literally the first question I asked when I signed you for GaG. So yeah, me haha.

It's not even about parents or my religion. I just want my husband to know that I saved my body for him, that I'm all his and I never belonged to anyone else the way I'd belong to him.

I get it if my opinion will incite hate from women and feminists out there, but this is own my personal opinion and I'm not hating on or looking down on women who don't wait.

• * when I signed up (Sorry autocorrect)

Oh and you just ask her while you're making out, or you take her to lunch to talk about how intimate you're both willing to get with each other.

What Girls Said 19

• Are you a Christian? Date a Christian if you want a girl whos gonna wait for marriage.
    There is no way to know if a girl is a virgin unless you ask, which would be extremely rude and shallow.

• Why should they wait? Men sure as hell aren't waiting. I'm not a virgin and never had an intention of saving myself. If you want to know just ask her

• You ask her.

• Just ask. Go after a religious girl.

• I think it's incredibly honorable! Wish I had waited :( I'm too weak!
    If a person reaches this goal, they should win an ENORMO trophy!!!
    Well, no STDs & all that inner strength is a pretty awesome trophy, itself ;)
    If any virgins are out there, I envy your strength! Hang onto it!!! :D

• you should ask the girl, to know if she is still or not...
    but hey, everyone could lie...
    so they can say they are but really they are not..
    no way in telling, if they are saying the truth...

• I am saving myself for marriage. Yes, it is rare now a days. I guess the only way to find out is to ask.

• I'm willing to wait until marriage, and I hope I'm string enough lol

• Guy's have asked me if I was a virgin before (and let me tell you it really annoyed me) I wouldn't ask her at all, I don't see why it matters. Seriously do you want to deflower her or something?

• Is this the same person who asked yesterday? *raises eyebrow* But, yeah I waited. Find a way to bring it up. Even tell her you're a virgin and see what she says. (You can't expect girls to save themselves if you won't)

• i am a Virgin but I have no interest in getting married either.

• Just be straightforward and polite and yes I believe in waiting until sex for marriage

• I'd be willing to wait if the guy is willing too lol

• I didn't wait

• I wish I would have waited looking back and wish my husband had to but I can't take it back just something I will have to take up with god one day

• I am totally willing to wait but the sad truth is, I wouldn't get a single guy in my time ago hadn't had sex.

• I won't wait guess I don't want to marry

• I don't see the reason why they should wait. I don't see many men "waiting". If they had they opportunity to get laid, they wouldn't say no.

• Just ask her. Also just because she's religious doesn't mean she's a virgin.