Anyone watching The Bachelorette?

Are there any men out there watching this & aren't afraid to admit it? Haha xD it's my guilty pleasure!
Any ladies watching?
If so which girl do you like more? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I came across it a little earlier and couldn't change the channel. The guy that got the boot for being drunk is an idiot.

• Lol some drunk gets booted every season haha

• I was so happy that that Brady guy left to go after Britt :D but lets face it... he's doesn't look like her type

• Yeah @ DesiDoo I don't think he is her type at all either but she said in an interview it will be on the show next week when he comes to her hotel room.

What Guys Said 10

• Umm I have a logical reason for it, I was at the gym on the treadmill and the tv was right in front of me... so yes, I admit it *hides in shame* haha

• Oh and I liked the girl with the highlights in her hair... can't remember the name.

• Hahaha, the lighter hair? That was Britt :)

• Ahh yes! She was cute lol I didn't see the ending, I was only running for an hour.
      Tha drunk guy was... is funny the right word here? lol

• nah... no time for it actually :-/

• Why? Is there a point to watching this? Some rich person gets to date several people at the same time and pick one that they feel is the best of the bunch that someone else selected for them. That's not real life. You don't see real everyday people on those shows. It's like another version of Jersey Shore. A hand full of idiots who some how get a camera crew to follow them being idiots. It makes today's society appear to be retarded. I mean no disrespect if you like the shows, but I don't care for them at all.

• I know too much about the Bachelor. I met Jeff by the way the guy that was engaged for like 2 weeks with Emily Bachelorette

• " Are there any men out there watching this "

This would be like me admitting that i watch Gossip Girl. i would never surrender my penis so willingly

• I know @DesiDoo is watching it right now because she suddenly turned into a slow texter ;)

• Unused to in the earlier seasons. But then I started getting put off by this notion that they could "feel the chemistry" with so many people at the same time. I came to the conclusion that they do it only for the purpose of going places on paid trips.

• i don't even watch TV but if i did probably wouldn't be the Bachelorette watching a girl getting lose with a bunch of dudes i am assuming might as well watch softcore porn same shit

• I guess the guys are looking for tips on picking up a woman. They will be sorely disappointed.

• I like Kaitlyn more.

What Girls Said 5

• I am! I really want the not crazy one to be the bachelorette... but the other bitch would be so much more entertaining.

Can you imagine all the tears?

• Hahaha Yess! That's true. Im rooting for Kaitlyn :p

• Its not spoilers lol. Im just guessing because of what these guys are saying

• I see the guys are already regretting choosing Kaitlyn. Did you see the overview for the season? They already consider her a hoe. she's going to be kissing everyone and even slept with one of the guys. I dont feel bad for how she will be perceived at all. I knew she was slutty from the moment she went butt naked on The Bachelor.

• I want Britt to get it soooo bad... But Kaitlyn got it :(

• I'd rather cut my eyes out than watch the bachelor or bachelorette lol

• Have to say, I'm a Britt fan!

• I'm actually going for Kaitlyn! But I think Britt might win :o

• @carterday I know wtf! Why are they torturing us!
      @DesiDoo I think the reason I'm not a huge fan of her was because of how she acted last season I guess

• Dumbest show ever.