WWYD if you turned around and this was facing you with a knife in it's hand?

filler filler filler

Most Helpful Girl

• It or he shouldn't even be able to see me aren't his eyes scratched out or missing? I'd just run for my life.

What Girls Said 4

• I would make a deal with that thing

• Pass out. Knowing me I'd run.

• Black out on the spot.

• I don't know maybe punch their face? Definitely run. Maybe kick it's crotch? I don't know.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll probably be shocked, then start running, trip with a fallen tree. Then while on the floor I'll turn around and start crawling backwards while I'm screaming "Noooo, no please, don't kill me. Noooo!!!" as I see him slowly coming to me. You would ask me why don't I get up and run, but I can't, that's not how you deal with this situations, you have to stay on the ground and crawl, that's how you escape, running is for noobs.

• My knee jerk reaction would to probably get violent.. I'd probably hit the thing without really thinking about it.. Whenever people get the jump on me I get wicked defensive without really even thinking about it.

• i'd shoot a bullet on him... bang! 8)

• Not joking crap myself

• an ultra combo from killer instinct.