Do you personally believe that girls mature faster than boys?

I think studies show that normally this is true but do you believe this is ALWAYS the case? Girls, would you not consider dating someone the same age or even a bit younger than you just from the assumption that he is immature? I like some and my best friend at the time (unfriended her recently) told me he was too immature for me and I should go for guys older than me. I'll admit he isn't as mature as he could be but it isn't really a problem for me. I'm 19 he is 20 by the way. Do you feel that girls mature faster than guys?

Funny how the girls mostly agree and most of the guys disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• I think female maturity is overrated, I know tons of immature girls. I'm a male and probably more mature than most women my age.

• I have met guys who come off as more mature than some girls of the same age as them. I've been told I'm very mature for my age but I feel if someone is less mature than me it shouldn't stop me from giving them a chance. Not everyone is like this but it is frustrating because I have been around so many who tell me to not focus on guys my age since they are "so immature" and focus on guys a couple years older.

• Age is irrelevant, it's about the individual

What Guys Said 6

• mentally?

DEFINETELY 8)

• Physically? Yes. Emotionally? F*ck NO!

• i dont think its true at all really girls are just as immature as guys just in a different way

• Physically yes. Emotionally no. Intellectually sometimes, depends mostly on individual experience.

• Girls give the appearance of maturing faster.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Hell naw y'all don't since y'all always seem to get knocked up by these IMMATURE boys somehow -_-

I mean how mature can y'all really be when y'all keep getting played like FOOLS by those guys who had obvious red flags shown way before they even got in your pants?

• by these*

• *clapping for common sense.. because I've finally met a girl with a brain*

• thanks I try

What Girls Said 3

• I totally do!

• Its not always the case but I think so most of the time

• Not always, but most of the time yes.