How was everybodys mon? Mine started out like shit. Had to battle with verizon, they had no prob takin my money last nite but didn't give me my data?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• It was good!

• Mine was pretty good. Training sessions with my dog went well and I had good food.

• Mine sucked horribly... My new puppy had a reaction to his vaccinations and when he got neutered he had an allergic reaction to the sutures... All of this blew up over the last 48 hours and he had to go in for emergency surgery... The day is finally over but it's been one hell of a day

• Mines was okay, work, when to wrestle practice, then when shopping and brought cute outfits, so I'm happy😊

What Guys Said 3

• i love mondays... woohoo :-P

• I had good Monday - Did a big get the house in order of my workload so now at least I have a clue of what is ahead of me instead of hopping from one thing to another ( should last about a week )

• Awful day, I'm afraid. Work went well. Actually work went very well.

However, I had to battle my mother about her health and I lost my temper. I hate losing my temper, especially with my mother. Aside from that there were just too many reminders of what I no longer have. I'm not doing too well today at all. However, tomorrow is another day.