What was your first kiss like?

When was your first kiss?
Where you nervous about it?
Did you make the first move?
Would you want to re-do it if you had the chance?
Was it perfect?
Was it horrible?
:)

Most Helpful Girl

• MYYY FIRST KISS. OH LORD.

Last summer, July approx (16 at the time), I was asked out and I actually said yes this time. It was my first date ever. We were at a park, sitting on a bench under a tree and watching the sunset go down as it rained a little bit. I was awkwardly far away from him but he slowly moved closer and closer until we were touching. My hand gained a mind of its own and layed on his chest, my head followed on his shoulder. I WAS NERVOUS AS HELL. Suddenly, he looked at me and started coming in for the kiss.
    I panicked.
    When he was close enough that I felt his breathe, I doubled over my knees, in a semi fetal position and said very fast, "IcantdothisIdontwannasuckI'veneverkissedbefore."
    I shit you not, I did this, thats how nervous I was. I didn't kiss him that day at all. He understood my worries and eventually drove me home. He was 18 at the time, adding to my nervousness because he knew how to kiss.

The next day we went to the same park, but it was night time. I was nervous ass hell because I knew I wanted to kiss him but I was so scared and regretting last night. We went on the playground and one thing there is some long piece of equippment that is like a squiggly line horizontal to the ground. It was cut in the parts so it goes up and down when weights on it. I started on one side while he pushed up and down on it.
    I made my way across with difficulty but full of laughter. Once I reached the end, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled. He asked, "How about that first kiss now?" and I lost it.
    I kissed him short and quick LOL. Then we kissed 8 more times LOLOLOL.

Was I nervous about it? Hell yes.
    Did I make the first move? No, he did both times.
    Would I redo it? Never.
    Was it perfect? It was adorable, but nothings perfect.

(: I will cherish the memory forever <3

What Guys Said 5

• 1) Long time ago
    2) Very
    3) Yes
    4) No Redo
    5) It was okay

• I barely even knew her, I just wanted to make out with someone. I feel kinds bad that I don't know her very well

• We just made out for a couple of minutes and I had no idea what to do. She got a little frustrated.

I try not to think about it

• A girl confessed her love to me and we made out behind the school.

• it was difficult and challenging cuz she kept resisting.

What Girls Said 5

• My first kiss was awesome. It was in a picture booth with a girl I had asked out on a date. We had just finished our movie and, feeling playful, I told her to kiss me, right then and there in this booth, as the camera flashes, in front of the huge crowed of people outside the booth who would most likely see the picture. (I'm kinda aggressive when I like someone, haha!) She blushed (so cute!), fixed her hair a little and shyly said "ok". I pursed my lips and she leaned in she leaned in and kissed me. The picture wasn't the best but we ended up making out the rest of the night.

• It was under a table in kinder lol.

• Gross. He attracted me with tongue and it was just really uncomfortable and awkward

• Sucked ass

• It has not happened. Or, not that I'm counting