What's the reason behind your username?

bump
bbbump

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• i just wanted to ban Anna z 😂😂 @betwyn

• HAH!! You've finally admitted it!!

But why? What did she ever do to you? :P

• yeah okay u got me! :P
      she's just been such a nuisance in my life and I'm very passionate to share that with this online community 😑 @betwyn

• I love chapstick and everyone needs some

• Emily=My name

G=First letter of my last name

25=The hockey number of a guy I had a crush on when I was 12 when I made my Hotmail email account haha. Don't really like him anymore, but I still use that email and the number has just stuck around since then :P

• It's my name.

Well, more or less. It's been my nickname for as long as I can remember, and I almost never get called by my real name.

Plus, everywhere I go, it isn't taken yet lol

• It's just my name and 77 lol.

• There isn't really a reason behind mine, I just thought "Zara" sounded nice. After I made the account I actually Googled it and found out it's a clothing line, and I've had a few guys on here message me and ask if I'm Muslim, so I guess it's a girl's name too (I'm not Muslim by the way)

• my name is Destiny and i love dolphins. one day one of my friends called me Dolphiny and it stuck. i thought it was the funniest thing, and i fricken loved it. now most of my usernames are dolphiny hahaha

• It has to do with motorcycles. Do u ride 2.

• Claire is my confirmation name from church but a name I have always loved, so my friends all call me by that, ( not my mom). And Karen is the first girl I ever slept with. We are still friends today. So Claireluvskaren.

• It's a play on my name and personality trait.

• I guy called me this name in high school, and it stuck.

• It just evolved from the name of one of my Skyrim characters, a human female rogue called Saelith.

• Nickname and part of my last name

• I was longing for a bubble tea.

I feel lucky, I wasn't longing for banh mi that day or pho xD

• My favorite color and the year I was born.

• It's a Drake song and I want to be successful in life.

• I'm a bebot of course :)

• One of my old usernames was "Nibs" from a character in a book, until I started using my real name and, later, a different username. Now when my preferred username is taken I use "Nibswashere"...

• It's my nickname and, middle name.

• I couldn't think of a name so I put a word close to 'art' since I'm artsy

• I just like my username! :)

• It's my instagram name XDD

• i don't know

• just my initials and a few random letters

What Guys Said 15

• I've actually put a lot of thought into choosing my username. It actually has two meanings:
    1) One of my dreams is to help the world reach a higher level of widespread human connection. Since a wire connects things, it's only natural that I want not to be just one wire, but THE Wire.
    2) It also reflects what I want in a relationship. A wire is made out of two strings of copper so entwined that you cannot distinguish the one from the other, but instead they only look like one string; and yet it is possible to separate them and use them separately, because they are complete entities in and of themselves. And this is how I want my romantic (and sexual) relationships to be.

theWire, out :)

• College nickname was "Professor [my last name]" , because of in depth and detailed video game strategies.

I had to abbreviate it by using "Prof_Don because of character restraints.

I used Prof_Don for for my PS2 gaming profile... and I used it here!

---THE END ---

• Well the phoenix holds significant meaning to me years and years ago I was having a rough time in my life and in a sense my old self died and I was reborn anew from the ashes, into something new but yet still me.

• It's a variation of my universal username for all my account that needs username that I created when I was 13, so that I wouldn't forget.. 'brownies' never changes and in mathematical term, it is the 'constant' and the variable is whatever I can think of but usually they share the same sound.

• Arf, Arf, he goes, a merry sight
    Our little hairy friend
    Arf, Arf, upon the lampost bright
    Arfing round the bend.
    Nice dog! Goo boy,
    Waggie tail and beg,
    Clever Nigel, jump for joy
    Because we are putting you to sleep at three of the clock, Nigel.

Author: John Lennon

• I like dark humor. And I randomly came up with it when making an account here.

• Really boring my name and post code
    DAve Kelly Dublin 20
    KDA20

• My love for the 90's is strong man

• I like cowgirls and their costumes, so I m here to search my cowgirl.😎

J. Kidding...

Randomly I choose one

• My face is so ugly to females hence the name. Also the pic you see is pretty close to my actual face.

• Couldn't think of anything else

• It's my fuckin' name dude and it's wicked pissah

• Name : Sammy
    Nickname : Sam
    19XX = The tattoo on my fav singer.

• Don't know found it on google

• Den means den. Has nothing to do with my name actually :3
    1219 represents my birthday