What's your favorite quote?

Most Helpful Girl

• "The greatest blessing is having a tomorrow -- with dreams to fulfill" -Paulo Coelho

What Girls Said 8

• "Whatever path you follow, push on till tomorrow. Love all, serve all, and create no sorrow." -Trevor hall.

""And what do you see off that bow of yours?"
    "A future."" -Treasure Planet.

"There’s no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." -Edward Elric, FMAB

• 'Fuck off' - chick180

• "Love is eternal for as long as it lasts."
    Vinicius de Moraes

• "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity." -Albert Einstein

• "Go to sleep" by me;)

• "The man who isn't rowing the boat is the one who is rocking it"

• Not everyone deserves what they get, but one day everyone will get what they deserve.

• people in glass houses shouldn't cast stones

What Guys Said 11

• "Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

• A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
    -Ghandi

• “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"
    img6a.flixcart.com/.../...00-imadw2ggyntepcms.jpeg

• "8 planets.
    204 countries.
    809 islands.
    7 seas.
    6,000,000,000 + people.
    and i'm still single." Unknown

• "You either die a good employee, or live long enough to become a Squidward."

• "Oh, please. I have no soul."
    --Squidward Tentacles

• "shit happens" but that's probably more of a phrase so i will chose
    "it is what it is" -unknown

• "War does not determine who is right, only who is left"

• The most wasted day is one in which you haven't helped another.

• none. quotes are stupid