Would you rather be evil and powerful or weak and good?

Evil being having no moral constraints. Killing and stealing as you please. Personally ill take the evil.

• Evil and powerful
  • Good and weak

Most Helpful Guy

• Evil and powerful of course.
    www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/images/hitler1.jpg
    I'd rather like to be a tyrant and rule than being a meek who belongs to the group of oppressed. This is the law of nature "survival of the fittest". For so many millennia, we are killing plants and animals in order to eat them. We all are hungry for survival. For one group we are good but for another group (plants and animals) we are evil. I don't want to kill people just to show that I'm powerful but if it's a condition that I'll have to choose only one path, I won't let morals to get struck in my path and hinder my success. Weak people are forgotten and powerful people get their name written in the books of history.

If you mean be considered evil, as though being an honourable honest person in action and then a devil in the eyes of one group while for the other group you are a leader and a father or mother and a God or Goddess, then it shows that here this evilness is rather subjective. And if the purpose of your deeds is working and dying for a people while being honest and honourable through your life then yes I would for sure rather be considered evil and be famous than being nameless. because in this case if you are nameless that shows you haven't tried enough in your life. and not having any enemies to make a devil of you means you weren't honest enough in your life.

So as long as it's not about being dishonest and pathetic creature who has nothing to do except cheating, stealing, ruthlessly massacre. I'd like to be good because that's the thing what wild animals do who are lacking basic sense and sanity.

What Girls Said 15

• Weak and good.

• I am borderline evil so I go with that. I don't have to kill innocents what purpose would that serve? I would rather other competitors that is probably evil to 'disappear'. Also I don't have to steal if I was powerful because that would suggest I would be rich.

• Not to the point where you just kill people without reason, rather you will kill people readily to get what you want.

• Yes, because I don't want unnecessary drama where the loved one will get their avenger's team, its too much of a hassle. Besides, everyday civilians won't have what I want.

• I'm already good and weak, and I'm not exactly planning on becoming a psychopath.

• I've always liked the villians in stories and prefer them over heroes. So evil and powerful for sure.

• I think you always end up crying in almost every movie then :D

• I can live with that... lol with the hope that just maybe someday evil will triumph 😂

• I feel like most of the population is "good & weak"

• I'm already evil and powerful! Muhahahahahahahaha 😈🔥

• Good and weak. I'm too weak to be evil.

• Good and weak. Couldn't live with myself by harming another person intentionally

• Good and weak.

• Good and weak for sure

• Vote C = A positive influence and aspiration for others

• I'm already weak and good, why not try to be evil and powerful :)

• I'd rather be good and weak

• Good and powerful

• Don't make your ductwork large enough to crawl through in your secret hideout.

Also, make sure a laser blast can't open the door to your control room.

And don't explain your evil plans to the hero before you kill him. Just kill him right away, you'll thank me later.

What Guys Said 12

• I'd go evil but I wouldn't want to go out of my way to cheat and steal. I just wouldn't give a crap anymore

• Lex Luthor is my hero.

• I would pick good and weak.

• Evil cuz more people respect u. Being good people dont respect u and u get taken asvantage of. Survival of the fittest 😎

• Thats how the so called "Alpha male" get all da cuties and gets laid all da time 👌🏼

• No moral constraints? That wouldn't be me. I voted B)

• I'd rather be good... the being "weak" would just be a sacrifice for doing good for the world.

• Muhuahuahuahuahuaaaaaaaaaaa

• Evil wit power

• "Your arrogance blind you!"
    **Shoots lightning**

• I want to be good 😏

• I AM evil and powerful! 😈

• ... I'm already weak and good -_-