What is the last thing you killed?

I tried to kill some mites today. Not really sure if H2O2 did the job. The top 1" of my soil is really airy now like risen dough.

Most Helpful Girl

• A spider a few days ago. I woke up and it was two inches away from my face, on my pillow. The process of how I killed it was pretty comical. I panicked, jumped out of bed, searched for something to catch it with. Caught it in a plastic container with paper on the top. Tried to dump the spider in the toilet but it stuck to the paper so I freaked out and dropped the paper in the toilet too. I managed to pull the paper out and then I watched it drown before I flushed it down. Quite a way to wake up.

What Girls Said 9

• I attempted to kill some kind of flying insect today in the house, missed it with my shoe, panicked and ran up the stairs yelling "I didn't do it." (I dunno who I was trying to convince).

Before that I think it was one of the billion spiders that keep spawning in my bedroom.

• I use a shopvac when I can :D

• A mosquito that bit me ):

• A black widow spider right next to my dryer vent on the outside of my house. That's the second time I have killed one in the last 4 years.

• Fire Ants!!! There was a hill by our driveway and I put diatamatiouc earth on it and the ants shriveled up. It dehydrates them.

• Oooo you know about DE? Elite stuff.

• I think maybe a cockroach or a spider. I can't kill insects anymore :( This damn spider stayed in my room for weeks because I didn't have the heart to kill it. I barely slept because of it

• A spider. I hate spiders

• A fly a long time ago. My maid usually kills them for me

• I killed a fly. :/

• Time... It was a grand day today

What Guys Said 9

• I'm a Vegan I never kill anything because of my moral superiority.

• This little ant had the audacity to crawl on me... I had to teach him a lesson! lol

• Probably it was a mosquito, I kill them very regularly.

• I drowned a spider in the shower - I didn't see until too late

• Fish and some birds.

• killed a bunch of ants

• Fucking mosquitoes

• ... a woman's ability to trust.